fingerposer broken

hopefully this is in the right section now and people can read it…

So, as a casual player and image poser, I cant help but feel really screwed over when it comes to gmod13. Mainly because it broke pretty much everything, removed perfectly fantastic tools that no longer work and has destroyed a perfectly decent working game just so a load screen goes quicker.

Like i said, im a casual player, so all these fantastic little new things that I’ll never understand or probably wont use mean NOTHING to me and many others who are in the same boat. It’s been a month’ish now since 13 was forced upon me and ive tried to give Garry and his army of minions as much time as possible to fix the basic issues that will allow me to go back playing the game and posing images like before, when times were better, the grass was greener and all that. But he seems too busy with his newer creations (kinetics etc) and has forgot about the simple things.

which leads me to being very british and moaning in this strongly worded post, no doubt in the wrong section of the forum before im flamed and banned, but this is the last resort I asure you.

anyway.

Some things have been fixed and some tools have been replaced, almost enough for me to start playing around in Gmod once more. BUT there is ONE major issue that has stopped me dead in my tracks, ive asked countless people and it appears everyone has had differing problems with the following - faceposing / fingerposing. Now while everyone I have asked has said faceposing is broken, it works fine for myself but the fingerposer is the tool giving me problems while everyone elses seems to be working. Some lucky people appear to have no problems at all?!?!?

as i said im a casual player and not someone that understands Lua or over complicated numbers and words that seem to form some sort of code, but this is the “script error” im getting in console window when I try to select a hand using the fingerposer.

[ERROR] lua/weapons/gmod_tool/stools/finger.lua:244: bad argument #3 to ‘Angle’ (number expected, got userdata)

1. Angle - [C]:-1
  2. ApplyValues - lua/weapons/gmod_tool/stools/finger.lua:244
  3. Think - lua/weapons/gmod_tool/stools/finger.lua:409
  4. unknown - gamemodes/sandbox/entities/weapons/gmod_tool/shared.lua:183

…this means nothing to me. Has anybody got a clue what this means, If i have somehow in some way deleted something (despite not touching a damn thing) or is it a case of other people have/have had this issue and it can be fixed? perhaps I have to wait for an update?