First 8hours in game..

So finally got a beta key…

My first hours were pretty rough, but love the fact that you got the tryhards around to kill you to make it that much harder to progress. I put about 8 hours into the game today didnt seem like I got much done or did anything but die… ALOT :stuck_out_tongue: but all in all I really enjoy this game and I really think its going to be a big hit once release…

Things I like:
Sleeper System…
Able to craft pretty much anything once you get a blueprint, gives you goals…
build anything anywhere at anytime…
Being Hardcore… what I mean by that is, you cant trust anyone in this game unless its a friend… you see someone you better fawkin run(unless your geared out ^_^)

Things I didn’t like so much:
other players able to come up to your base build a foundation and wall jump… :((
This webplayer… Bleh…

Things I like to see:
Factions…you get to calm a piece of land and only you and your faction members can build on it, but still be able to raid it…(just stops the wall jumpers)
standalone Client
faster craft time’s…

This is just my opinion and suggestions…

Garry and the Punchface team, you guys made an amazing game here and I love it, Great job guys and keep up the good work…

One more thing I didnt experience any screen tearing on google chrome but when I tried it on Firefox and after a bit, it was happening a lot…

feel free to post your first couple hours as well too if you want

#PUNCHFACE :dance: :zoid:

Michael pls

Standalone is already planned: http://www.playrust.com/news/125/
I dsagree with faster crafting.

My first hours included dying a lot, being shot on sight, and falling through the map.

Build a ceiling? Also steam version is expected this week or the next. So no more shitty webplayer.

Alpha key my apologize’s

Yes I read that after I posted about the standalone client, Cant wait :smiley: Woot Woot
I seen people say something about the need cliffs and falling through the map but I never experienced that… Yay

Ya I figured we need a ceiling but we wanted to build more then 1-2 levels, so we figured going 3 storys we could possible keep them from wall jumping… I guess its the first time noob makes eh… :stuck_out_tongue:

lol u think 8 hours was bad it was almost 4 days before i got anywhere. hell if i learned how to make one thing, i considered it a good day.