Fists on GMOD

AddCSLuaFile( “shared.lua” )
SWEP.Weight = 5
SWEP.AutoSwitchTo = false
SWEP.AutoSwitchFrom = false
SWEP.HoldType = “fist”

that is the code for fists. Can anyone tell me the problem with them or anything with this file. I want to see if my fists work on my server or in singleplayer correctly. Can someone please help me. I really want to use these fists but the weapon hold types are fucked up and always come out as stupid toolgun holdtype. I want to see working punching fists on my server but it wont work!!!

This is the link to the fists http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=64465

if anyone can, will you please fix the holdtype and make it so it looks like actually punching fists and not like your shooting a stupid gun. All i want is a tutorial, or the fixed file.

I have the same problem too. If I am correct, it’s not a lua problem, but a problem with another scripting file in the swep. I am going to check it out.

EDIT: Disregard, I was thinking of a different mod…

so your not gonna look into it? :frowning: i really wanna have working fists that look like they are punching

Sorry. I only know basic stuff. The mod you’re having trouble with uses custom animations. That’s not my field of modding.

AHHH! :frowning: can you at least make the Holdtype Look the hands are at his side?

…When I said basic, I should’ve said texturing.

I’m looking at a friend of mine’s script and here’s his hands:

SWEP.HoldType = "normal"

Whether it needs or requires anything else, I have no idea, but you might as well try.

It looks like you have that code in server-side, the new animations require it to be shared.