Fix Duke Nukem?

This is old news, I know, but could someone please do something about this and release it?

His fingers are broken. :frowning:

I haven’t tested the model myself yet, but you could try using this and seeing how that goes. I’ve tried out a few of the models on that site before, and they work pretty well for the most part from my experience.

Wow, thank you! How did I miss this?

[editline]14th June 2012[/editline]

Actually, that’s not what I’m looking for. I was trying to find a model with faceposing, and that lacks it.

C’mon people, I’m not asking a lot here. I just need a Duke model with faceposing and decent (not necessarily perfect) fingers. Something without broken hands…

There. Enjoy

Do you not read?

Ring a bell? :v:

I would suggest doing it yourself if you want to try making a real good physics model of it but I cannot guarantee it’ll be good or perfect . I cannot do it, unless someone will try to do it but for now your on your own. Also Aaron I understand I made a boo-boo not reading

How the hell does a better physics model have to do with duke having face posing and better fingers?

Which is completely beside the point. I have the modeling skills of a dead cat.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/7czp1n
I’ve got an old WIP ragdoll from back when people were porting DNF stuff. It has faceposing, but his wrists are dang tiny.

It also has broken fingers, just like the one I posted at the top of the page…

Thats the same one fromt he OP.

The one he wants someone to fix.

Gotcha. Guess I should have checked that first.

Yeah, probably.