Fix for Ascension

I don’t know how long this gamemode is broken. And I don’t know when author make fix. So, yesterday, I found fix for it. Should be working. Also I tested fix on my fretta server, it is working.

Download init.lua.

Or put IntializeAscensionEntities() to this function:

[lua]
function GM:OnPreRoundStart( num )

game.CleanUpMap() 

IntializeAscensionEntities()

self:ObstacleSetup()
self:SpawnerSetup()

for teamid=1, 4 do
	self.TeamCurrentCheckpoint[teamid] = 1
end	

UTIL_StripAllPlayers()
UTIL_SpawnAllPlayers()
UTIL_FreezeAllPlayers()

for k, ply in pairs( player.GetAll() ) do
	if ( ply and ply:IsValid() ) then
		ply.HoldingItem = nil

		umsg.Start( "PlyIsHolding" )
			umsg.Entity( ply )
			umsg.Entity( nil )
		umsg.End()
		
		umsg.Start( "startGoMessage" )
		umsg.End()
	end
end

end
[/lua]

It’s all :slight_smile:

This seems to make Ascension crash garrysmod for clients on my server.

It is fix for serverside. Today i will look clientside.