FIX THE FUCKING LAG GARRY

Screw constantly adding shit, fix the PVP lag first, I take a shot, freezes for 3-9 seconds then I die. WTF

(User was permabanned for this post ("Crap thread/all caps thread title/annoying" - postal))

No thanks to you, are you that dumb that you don’t know its partly your fault with the size of your duped base.

The freeze that you get just before you “collapse” to ground is because all your armor is unequipping. You are already dead at that point, with lag and without lag.

You just posted the dupe video that helped you ingame. Now enjoy your gameplay with lots of stuff around you that will cause lag.

I hate seeing threads like this. I know I shouldn’t be commenting, being the better man and all, but I see crap threads like this all the time. It’s starting to take it’s toll. Every time there is a problem with the game, someone has to start a new thread,

“0mG Garry U hav3 a probleM in uR game i demaNd tat u FIX BECaUS3 i AM entitled to ev3rting since I payeD”

Just stop, breathe, search the forums for similar posts, leave a comment IF YOU MUST, and calmly await the next update. If something is in this game that you do not particularly like, then please, go play another game. If you happen to see a bug, go and report it. The devs will see this and put it on their list of things to do. I can already see Garry, Max, or Helk just facepalming after a quick glance at the forums.

Now, this is funny. This is how I see the thread:

“HEY GARRY WIPE THE MAP BECAUSE OF THE LAG I MADE FROM DUPING! BECAUSE I DUPED SO MUCH THE GAME LAGS I HATE YOU FIX IT OR ELSE!!! D:<”

This is how the thread really is:

“Hey Garry, please fix the lag even though I will continue duping and continue making it lag”

Ricenchicken, have you tried eating some ricen covered chicken? You should. Live up to your name. and quit the complaining while you’re at it too. They’re working hard, and you have no right to bitch about them having problems since you probably only know basic high school math and dont know all the shit they have to accomplish just to keep the game functional. Plus, its ALPHA. Gimme a break.

or just wait till it comes to steam.
there will be much more in future then just duping and lags if you google
and like they said all gets fixed from time to time :eng101:

But imo, the chance of testing a game is rare and fun. You can say that you participated in shaping the game to the way it became whenever it reaches retail production.