Fixing Perp Files :/

How can i go around fixing perp files?

It is even possible?

If you can help me then please say :slight_smile:

Thanks.

Stop making threads. You obviously know nothing about lua. Fixing a gamemode like that is beyond you.

Well believe it or not I am asking for help. As i think i have an idea of how to do it but I am scared if i just break it even more.

Then make a backup of it…if you are scared to break it.

Enjoy the DMCA(s)!
@Killslick

Also another question

How do I change the gamemode so it moves into the Grand Theft Auto Online Category?

Tar.

[editline]9th February 2016[/editline]

[ERROR] gamemodes/perp/gamemode/scoreboards/player_row.lua:67: attempt to call method ‘IsOwner’ (a nil value)

1. unknown - gamemodes/perp/gamemode/scoreboards/player_row.lua:6

[ERROR] gamemodes/perp/gamemode/scoreboards/scoreboard.lua:112: attempt to index field ‘lblPolice’ (a nil value)

1. unknown - gamemodes/perp/gamemode/scoreboards/scoreboard.lua:112

[ERROR] gamemodes/perp/gamemode/scoreboards/player_row.lua:67: attempt to call method ‘IsOwner’ (a nil value)

1. unknown - gamemodes/perp/gamemode/scoreboards/player_row.lua:67

These are the errors I am gettting :confused:

either learn lua or hire a fucking coder

nobody is gonna spend days to fix an entire gamemode for you

I have hired a coder now.

No need for that ;-;

As soon as you get perp working on a server its just going to get taken down anyways, why even bother?

I don’t think so honestly.

Can anyone tell me how I can move my gamemode to another one?

That is the only thing i need now :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you!

That’s not how this works
It’s like “Hey people, can you tell me how can i move garry’s mod addons to unity?”

PERP is a “copyrighted” gamemode, even though copyrighting a gamemode is dumb they still exists, if you host their gamemode without their consent and or without their license it will get DMCA’d & ddosed, everytime someone else has hosted a perp gamemode this has happened.

And there are laws but you can still bypass these. You could host a PERP gamemode for months without being taken down. That’s just what I’m pointing out there.
But I still agree on the fact that PERP should just not be hosted by anyone as this gamemode is dead.

Depends if the owners are retards or not.

If you don’t know how to change the gamemode name (which you shouldn’t do anyway), you shouldn’t even bother trying to fix a gamemode like PERP.

Can you all just stop bumping this thread his question was already “answered”, no need to bring more unnecessary attention to it.