flat models or something

Hey, i havean error issue… when i am on this gmod server, i see errors on some of the props. i have just about all of the source games and the classics as well as the latest svn’s of phx and the gcombat series…i hear about these flat models but i have yet to find them…the server is slickbacks build/warzone and any one from the server reads this please help…

p.s. IN B4 NOOBS POSTING STUPID SHIT LIKE MISING TEXTURES....NOT THAT HARD TO FIGURE OUT! 

sorry if ive offended any one…

Mising textures…not that hard to figure out!

you mean some of the props are giant red ERRORs? Maybe wire?

Look around for the wire model pack, it might clear things up. If it’s not that then I don’t know.

no not wire…i have it and i keep it updated…nor phx…i see alot of it on cannons and guns made from gcx or gcombat or karbines, but i have them all so idk whats next…

I usually ignore stuff like that

Well, tell me, did you only get the gcombat svn, or did you also download the base pack?

Get Wiremod, PHX 3 and GCX using this: http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=688324
GCX has an svn, but Gcombat doesn’t, so go to www.garrysmod.org to get Gcombat.

yes…i have all of them…and there updated…i would like to talk to slickback, the founder of the server but idk his steam id…owell thx for your help and it theres any one else out there that can gimmie some info, please post.