Floating Jigglebones

I’ve been having issues with the jigglebones on a couple of my models in both Gmod and SFM. They both have the same problem - The cloth parts of their outfits just float up into the air, as shown in this video:

In that video one of the models has jigglebones and the other has the jigglebone definitions removed to show the default orientation for them. Here are the definitions for the jigglebones (these settings were obtained from using jigglebone decompiler on the original Vindictus models):

$jigglebone "jiggle_upper_left_back1" {
	is_flexible {
		yaw_stiffness 0
		yaw_damping 4
		pitch_stiffness 0
		pitch_damping 4
		length 6
		tip_mass 30
		angle_constraint 360
	}
}

$jigglebone "jiggle_upper_left_back2" {
	is_flexible {
		yaw_stiffness 0
		yaw_damping 4
		pitch_stiffness 0
		pitch_damping 4
		length 6
		tip_mass 30
		angle_constraint 360
	}
}

$jigglebone "jiggle_upper_left_inner1" {
	is_flexible {
		yaw_stiffness 0
		yaw_damping 7
		pitch_stiffness 0
		pitch_damping 7
		length 8
		tip_mass 60
		angle_constraint 360
	}
}

$jigglebone "jiggle_upper_left_inner2" {
	is_flexible {
		yaw_stiffness 0
		yaw_damping 7
		pitch_stiffness 0
		pitch_damping 7
		length 8
		tip_mass 60
		angle_constraint 360
	}
}

$jigglebone "jiggle_upper_right_back1" {
	is_flexible {
		yaw_stiffness 0
		yaw_damping 4
		pitch_stiffness 0
		pitch_damping 4
		length 6
		tip_mass 30
		angle_constraint 360
	}
}

$jigglebone "jiggle_upper_right_back2" {
	is_flexible {
		yaw_stiffness 0
		yaw_damping 4
		pitch_stiffness 0
		pitch_damping 4
		length 6
		tip_mass 30
		angle_constraint 360
	}
}

$jigglebone "jiggle_upper_right_inner1" {
	is_flexible {
		yaw_stiffness 0
		yaw_damping 7
		pitch_stiffness 0
		pitch_damping 7
		length 8
		tip_mass 60
		angle_constraint 360
	}
}

$jigglebone "jiggle_upper_right_inner2" {
	is_flexible {
		yaw_stiffness 0
		yaw_damping 7
		pitch_stiffness 0
		pitch_damping 7
		length 8
		tip_mass 60
		angle_constraint 360
	}
}

I’ve tried adding more tip_mass, but that actually makes it fly upwards faster. I’ve tried adjusting the angle_constraint to 90 and lower and adding in yaw and pitch constraints but that just causes it to float upwards and keep snapping back to the start position, making it look like it’s spazzing out. I’ve tried adding yaw and pitch stiffness and damping and that had no effect either.

I’m stumped, can anyone else see what might be wrong?

Jigglebone gravity is relative to jigglebone orientation

Well just from looking at them the orientation should have them pointing towards the ground, that’s how they rest when I take the jigglebone definitions out and just leave them as regular bones, shown by the model on the right. It appears the same way in Blender:

Is there a way to double check the orientation? It looks like it’s the right way but looks can be deceiving, and I’m unsure how to check/fix something like that.

EDIT: Appearances are indeed deceiving. After poking around in Blender for a little while I found each of the offending jigglebones had its roll set to 90º when it needed to be 180º… I wonder why the models for the equipment had it set to that when ported over and the jigglebones for the hair didn’t. Anyway, thank you for pointing me in the right direction.