Fonts help!

So yea i set up a server a while ago and now im getting lua errors…

TTT Client initializing…
Failed to load custom font file ‘c:/program files (x86)/steam/steamapps/common/garrysmod/garrysmod/resource/fonts/bebasneue.ttf’
Failed to load custom font file ‘c:/program files (x86)/steam/steamapps/common/garrysmod/garrysmod/resource/fonts/bfhud.ttf’
Failed to load custom font file ‘c:/program files (x86)/steam/steamapps/common/garrysmod/garrysmod/resource/fonts/cs.ttf’
Failed to load custom font file ‘c:/program files (x86)/steam/steamapps/common/garrysmod/garrysmod/resource/fonts/ds-digii.ttf’
Failed to load custom font file ‘c:/program files (x86)/steam/steamapps/common/garrysmod/garrysmod/resource/fonts/mailartrubberstamp.ttf’
Failed to load custom font file ‘c:/program files (x86)/steam/steamapps/common/garrysmod/garrysmod/resource/fonts/mrb.ttf’
Failed to load custom font file ‘c:/program files (x86)/steam/steamapps/common/garrysmod/garrysmod/resource/fonts/opensans-condbold.ttf’
Failed to load custom font file ‘c:/program files (x86)/steam/steamapps/common/garrysmod/garrysmod/resource/fonts/opensans-condlight.ttf’
Failed to load custom font file ‘c:/program files (x86)/steam/steamapps/common/garrysmod/garrysmod/resource/fonts/opensans-regular.ttf’
Failed to load custom font file ‘c:/program files (x86)/steam/steamapps/common/garrysmod/garrysmod/resource/fonts/sansation.ttf’
Failed to load custom font file ‘c:/program files (x86)/steam/steamapps/common/garrysmod/garrysmod/resource/fonts/spranq.ttf’
Failed to load custom font file ‘c:/program files (x86)/steam/steamapps/common/garrysmod/garrysmod/resource/fonts/ultra.ttf’

Thats what happens in console when i join. PLEASE help me.

Did you include the font in the downloads?

Can you give us more information please?

Well, im not sure how to include the fonts in the downloads. Apparently its a client side issue because no one else is getting this

I dont think you have the font installed client side. More information and maybe we can help you install it