For those who have trouble with torrenting...

Snip as I am likely to get permabanned for it, and anyone with half a brain could figure it out. Unless you came here because you couldn’t figure out how to torrent rather than having a fail isp, in which case you aren’t worth the few thousands of a penny your direct download would cost.

It’s been done before, look in that garrysmod.org section.

Well, I didn’t see it :V.

Thanks for this!

it just got fixed…
:frowning:

-snip-

Or you guys could be less of an asshole and support Garry. -_-
You have 2 options:

1. utorrent/other torrenting program.
  2. this

I recommend the second one for all of you. It does all the work for you, and is considerably faster(because it still torrents).

All it requires is general knowledge, you know, the stuff you should have had to come to this forum?

I can torrent successfully but my phone line is only 2Mbit with my max download speed ever 512kb/s, and my ISP throttles bit torrent traffic. The latter does work but hell, I can’t be bothered with all that java bullshit when I can just write a program to paste the original link in and get the file direct. I don’t like java and I don’t like torrents so I figured out this, whether I’m an asshole or not.

Thats the asact file i was trying to download :smiley: and dono how to thumbnail images sorry :stuck_out_tongue:

You’re the reason we can’t have nice things.

If your ISP throttles torrents, BLOODY TALK TO THEM. Pick up a damn phone.

Garry hates this method.

I don’t really care if they do or not, I hardly DL from gmod.org anyway.

http://s3.garrysmod.org/files/26239/rp_Club-X.zip what did i do wrong ? :frowning:

You used a method that garry has permabanned people for.

-snip-

It costs him a lot of money.

I wasn’t asking why there would be a hypothetical rule, I was asking for a written rule by a mod or admin saying that I can’t show people, discuss, or use this method. If there is a rule, please link it and I will happily snip my OP and never use the method again, I can torrent fine off-peak, or if you’re a mod reading the thread and there’s an unspoken rule, please don’t ban me :frowning: and please feel free to delete the thread.

-snip-

Bah. Where is this ban you speak of?

-snip-