Force Downlad Help!

Hi, I just got a new skin for superadmins on my server and i looked on another forum to see how to make people force download into the server. I made the .lua and it came out like this:
resource.AddFile(“lua/autorun/Master_Combine_Player”)
resourse.AddFile(“lua/autorun/NeoHeavy_Combine_NPCS”)
resourse.AddFile(“models/player/Neo_Heavy.dx80”)
resourse.AddFile(“models/player/Neo_Heavy.dx90”)
resourse.AddFile(“models/player/Neo_heavy.mdl”)
resourse.AddFile(“models/player/Neo_Heavy.phy”)
resourse.AddFile(“models/player/Neo_Heavy.sw”)
resourse.AddFile(“models/player/Neo_heavy.vvd”)
resourse.AddFile(“models/player/Neo_Heavy.xbox”)
resourse.AddFile(“materials/models/characters/neoheavy/mhm_legs_0.vmt”)
resourse.AddFile(“materials/models/characters/neoheavy/mhm_legs_0.vtf”)
resourse.AddFile(“materials/models/characters/neoheavy/mhm_legs_0_normal.vtf”)
resourse.AddFile(“materials/models/characters/neoheavy/mhm_torso_0.vmt”)
resourse.AddFile(“materials/models/characters/neoheavy/mhm_torso_0.vtf”)
resourse.AddFile(“materials/models/characters/neoheavy/mhm_torso_0_normal.vtf”)
resourse.AddFile(“materials/vgui/entities/npc_combine_NeoF.vmt”)
resourse.AddFile(“materials/vgui/entities/npc_combine_NeoF.vtf”)
resourse.AddFile(“materials/vgui/entities/npc_combine_NeoH.vmt”)
resourse.AddFile(“materials/vgui/entities/npc_combine_NeoH.vtf”)

I put that into my lua/autorun/server folder like it said. (I also made the class before hand with the model) Now, when I put it into the server, there are no jobs, and all the models are messed up. I know the class is making it do this probably, and if i delete it.
My superadmin class:

TEAM_SUPER = AddExtraTeam(“SuperAdmin”, Color(204, 51, 255, 255), “models/player/Neo_heavy.mdl”, [[You are the leader of the server.
Don’t go crazy!]], {{“weapon_cs_admin_weapon”,“weapon_real_cs_ak47”,“weapon_real_cs_desert_eagle”,“weapon_real_cs_knife”,“weapon_real_cs_m249”,“weapon_stunstick”,“weapon_real_cs_m4a1”,“weapon_real_cs_ump_45”,“weapon_real_cs_pumpshotgun”}, “super”, 4, 250, 2, false, false, false)

What am I doing wrong?

Try adding spaces after the ,

“weapon_cs_admin_weapon”, “weapon_real_cs_ak47”, " weapon_real_cs_desert_eagle", "weapon_real_cs_knife ", “weapon_real_cs_m249”, “weapon_stunstick”, “weapon _real_cs_m4a1”, “weapon_real_cs_ump_45”, “weapon_rea l_cs_pumpshotgun”

I’ll try that, thanks

[editline]01:27PM[/editline]

It didn’t work, it’s still messed up. Maybe its the .lua file because it doesn’t download it (i didn’t put it in my gmod folder) when i join the server.

Found ur real problem…

it should be

TEAM_SUPER = AddExtraTeam("SuperAdmin", Color(204, 51, 255, 255), "models/player/Neo_heavy.mdl", [[You are the leader of the server.
Don't go crazy!]], {"weapon_cs_admin_weapon", "weapon_real_cs_ak47", "weapon_real_cs_desert_eagle", "weapon_real_cs_knife", "weapon_real_cs_m249", "weapon_stunstick", "weapon_real_cs_m4a1", "weapon_real_cs_ump_45", "weapon_real_cs_pumpshotgun"}, "super", 4, 250, 2, false, false)

you had a extra { before the guns list…

Resourse should be resource

:v:

It fixes the class, but still, the problem is making people force download it. I saw an error and so did everybody else, so i just need to know how to make it force download.

I’ve had problems with this for the longest time til I switched to resource.AddSingleFile(’’) and it seems to work.
For example I have /lua/autorun/server/playerModelsResources.lua which contains…

resource.AddSingleFile( 'models/Combine_sniper.dx80.vtx' )
resource.AddSingleFile( 'models/Combine_sniper.dx90.vtx' )
resource.AddSingleFile( 'models/combine_sniper.mdl' )
resource.AddSingleFile( 'models/Combine_sniper.phy' )
resource.AddSingleFile( 'models/Combine_sniper.sw.vtx' )
resource.AddSingleFile( 'models/combine_sniper.vvd' )
resource.AddSingleFile( 'models/Combine_sniper.xbox.vtx' )

Edit:
Or try http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?p=22211427
The program takes some time getting used to but it works for me.

You’ve spelt resource wrong, man. The first one is right, but other ones are wrong.

[editline]05:44PM[/editline]

Strange how nobody else noticed that.

I clearly noticed it? strange you didn’t notice that :v:

Damnit. I thought you meant that the R shouldnt be cap’ed. I didnt notice you changed the s. :saddowns: