Force the Gmod server to use a certain IP

I have searched and searched and I just simply can’t find it. Maybe it is because it is 104 degrees here today. I don’t know.

I am going to be running two Gmod servers from our dedicated server. We have several IP’s to choose from. I want to force each of the servers to run on a specific IP. I also need the Rcon to connect on different ports, though I did find that command (I think) rcon_address 000.000.000.000 Which would be replaced with the IP that I wanted to use to have to Rcon panel connect to, right?

Thank you for your help =)

if you have different ips available you can just simply do +ip xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx and keep it at the same port

Ok and that command goes in the server cfg folder or in the startup .bat? I have an odd startup.bat

@echo off
cls
echo Protecting srcds from crashes…
echo If you want to close srcds and this script, close the srcds window and type Y depending on your language followed by Enter.
title srcds.com Watchdog
:srcds
echo (%time%) srcds started.
start /wait srcds.exe -console -game garrysmod +map gm_construct +maxplayers 100
echo (%time%) WARNING: srcds closed or crashed, restarting.
goto srcds

I am sorry for all of the n00b questions but I am new to this :slight_smile:

Thank you again for your help.

in bold where it should go

obviously replace the Xs with whatever ip you need it to be

should work

Nevermind, I tested it quickly. Looks like it goes into the .bat file for those of you who might be wondering.

Thank you!