Forcing a player's derma skin?

Just another simple question, I’ve got a custom skin that I want the player’s derma to be set to every time they enter a server, how exactly would I do that?

If the code is simply defining a new clientside skin (derma.DefineSkin) and applying it to the world panel, then it should be possible to send it as an autorun file.

I’ll try that, thanks!

[editline]13th November 2011[/editline]

Got a problem, I’m afraid. That didn’t really work. I’m working with nexus, and I’ve tried placing the code in two separate files. cl_auto, which I think is the equivalent of cl_init in any given script, but correct me if I’m wrong. I also tried placing it in a new file which I named cl_skin in schema/derma, but that didn’t work either. I know there are no errors, and the code does run. I placed a call to the print method right after derma.DefineSkin, and that ran perfectly, no errors, it printed in the console. It’s just not setting the derma skin, so I think I have to do something other than do all of the customization code and then call demra.DefineSkin to force it.

[lua]local skin = “YourSkin”;

function GM:ForceDermaSkin()
return skin;
end;
[/lua]

Place that in cl_auto.lua

Didn’t work, I tried it in both cl_auto and cl_init.

My code if you were wondering:

[lua]
– Excluding all the skin code to keep it small, and yes I used the OA skin for testing.

derma.DefineSkin(“OpenAura”, “Made for the OpenAura framework.”, SKIN);
print(“Skin defined.”);

local skin = “OpenAura”;

function GM:ForceDermaSkin()
return skin;
end;

[/lua]