Forcing Clients to Download Files?

For some reason, the old way I used to force clients to download specific serverside files isn’t working anymore. I have a folder in garrysmod/sounds called “CT_Forcedownload” with a lot of sound files within. (“garrysmod/sound/CT_Forcedownload”)

I then had a .lua file in garrysmod/lua/autorun/server named “forcedownloads.lua” and it has this:


resource.AddSingleFile("sound/CT_Forcedownload/ctb_10sec.wav")
resource.AddSingleFile("sound/CT_Forcedownload/ctb_20sec.wav")
resource.AddSingleFile("sound/CT_Forcedownload/ctb_30sec.wav")
resource.AddSingleFile("sound/CT_Forcedownload/ctb_firstblood.wav")
resource.AddSingleFile("sound/CT_Forcedownload/ctb_gamestart.wav")
resource.AddSingleFile("sound/CT_Forcedownload/ctb_lastone.wav")
resource.AddSingleFile("sound/CT_Forcedownload/ctb_overtime.wav")
resource.AddSingleFile("sound/CT_Forcedownload/ctb_stalemate.wav")
resource.AddSingleFile("sound/CT_Forcedownload/ctb_start1.wav")
resource.AddSingleFile("sound/CT_Forcedownload/ctb_started2.wav")
resource.AddSingleFile("sound/CT_Forcedownload/ctb_suddendeath.wav")
resource.AddSingleFile("sound/CT_Forcedownload/ctb_timeadded.wav")
resource.AddSingleFile("sound/CT_Forcedownload/ctb_victory.wav")
resource.AddSingleFile("sound/CT_Forcedownload/ct_1sec.wav")
resource.AddSingleFile("sound/CT_Forcedownload/ct_2sec.wav")
resource.AddSingleFile("sound/CT_Forcedownload/ct_3sec.wav")
resource.AddSingleFile("sound/CT_Forcedownload/ct_4sec.wav")
resource.AddSingleFile("sound/CT_Forcedownload/ct_5sec.wav")
resource.AddSingleFile("CT_Forcedownload/ctgame_ambientmusic.mp3")
resource.AddSingleFile("CT_Forcedownload/ctgame_beginningintro.mp3")
resource.AddSingleFile("CT_Forcedownload/ctgame_end.mp3")
resource.AddSingleFile("CT_Forcedownload/ctgame_entergame.mp3")
resource.AddSingleFile("CT_Forcedownload/ctgame_gameloss1.mp3")
resource.AddSingleFile("CT_Forcedownload/ctgame_gameloss2.mp3")
resource.AddSingleFile("CT_Forcedownload/ctgame_gameloss3.mp3")
resource.AddSingleFile("CT_Forcedownload/ctgame_longloop.wav")
resource.AddSingleFile("CT_Forcedownload/ctgame_loss1.wav")
resource.AddSingleFile("CT_Forcedownload/ctgame_loss2.wav")
resource.AddSingleFile("CT_Forcedownload/ctgame_new1.mp3")
resource.AddSingleFile("CT_Forcedownload/ctgame_new2.mp3")
resource.AddSingleFile("CT_Forcedownload/ctgame_new3.mp3")
resource.AddSingleFile("CT_Forcedownload/ctgame_new4.mp3")
resource.AddSingleFile("CT_Forcedownload/ctgame_new5.mp3")
resource.AddSingleFile("CT_Forcedownload/ctgame_shortloop.wav")
resource.AddSingleFile("CT_Forcedownload/ctgame_transit1.mp3")
resource.AddSingleFile("CT_Forcedownload/ctgame_transit2.mp3")
resource.AddSingleFile("CT_Forcedownload/ctgame_win1.mp3")
resource.AddSingleFile("CT_Forcedownload/ctgame_win2.mp3")
resource.AddSingleFile("CT_Forcedownload/ctgame_win3.mp3")
resource.AddSingleFile("CT_Forcedownload/ctgame_strucktarger.wav")
resource.AddSingleFile("CT_Forcedownload/ctgame_localwon1.mp3")
resource.AddSingleFile("CT_Forcedownload/ctgame_localwon2.mp3")
resource.AddSingleFile("CT_Forcedownload/ctgame_localwon3.mp3")
resource.AddSingleFile("CT_Forcedownload/ctgame_localfail1.wav")
resource.AddSingleFile("CT_Forcedownload/ctgame_localfail2.wav")
resource.AddSingleFile("CT_Forcedownload/ctgame_localfail3.wav")

I tried both with “sound” in the directory file and without
(CT_Forcedownload/ctgame_localfail3.wav versus sound/CT_Forcedownload/ctgame_localfail3.wav)

But for some reason this no longer works, clients don’t download the files. I don’t know what to do, I’ve played around with this for half an hour now, still doesn’t work. Thanks!