Forgot the name of an addon (simple question)

I just got a new computer and I’m in the process of re-downloading all my addons, but there’s one that I can’t remember the name of.

It adds marker lines on props that your aiming at with your toolgun, so that you can build symmetrically more easily. It’s like a grid overlay on top of the props.


SmartSnap. Thanks for reminding me to get it, lol.