Fort Glacier

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/3947/canadianbackground2smal.jpg

Here is my latest base that you can find me probably messing around with on my new server, where you can most likely meet me and ask to see any forts. (Server: “Canadian’s Turf <{Kill-&-Build}>” IP: 69.162.73.101:27015) But here is the beast with a whopping 515 props.

Link if media tags aren’t working: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNzR7rSVXz8

Pretty fucking awesome if you ask me.
Good jawb.

Simply pure awesomeness

Nice. And BattleField 1942?

That is the original. Now for where the remix is from. (It is something official that EA used somewhere)

from battlefeild 2124

Wasn’t 2142 or Bad Company. Or BF2. I don’t think.
Battlefield Heroes?

Always love to see Canadian’s forts, very good stuff!

All of your guesses have been incorrect/not specific enough.

Hmm, is it the Battlefield 2 Armored Fury expansion theme?

Hippieman wins!

love your forts bill :350:

Isn’t that second song Requiem of a dream?

Just because I saw in the credits ‘Second song is still mystery HELP!!’
I’m pretty sure its the ending of Requiem for a Dream. (The video is just soft O.o)

Still awesome fort remains awesome.

baaaaaah

its like any other fort you made .___.

anyways, easy way to break in : when you go around the front to get into the little trapdoor inside the base, jump onto the guard rail and onto the helicopter pad, and from there go up the ramp into the base ::v:V:V:V::VV

Uh, there is a door. There are no exposed areas a person can walk/crawl through to get in, at least without doors that only open from the inside

isnt that a flaw then ?

if you go out onto the helicopter deck, how do you get back in without pressing a button ?

I didn’t say there weren’t any secret buttons. ;D

Then press F8 go to entity detector scroll down to wire_button or whatever and add that to the ESP. That is, if you have my ESP. :VVVV

Or just do it with wire.

[editline]06:51AM[/editline]

Then press F8 go to entity detector scroll down to wire_button or whatever and add that to the ESP. That is, if you have my ESP. :VVVV

Or just do it with wire.

Ok, shut up. Seriously. I really don’t care. I have Canadian Ceypads, which let me in, and only me in. Or whoever I tell the code.

:slight_smile: okay sessy man

i lieee you :slight_smile: