fps became worse

I am one who has encountered this problem?
Before update - 30-50fps
After update - 10-25fps
what is optimization!?

To answer your question: An act, process, or methodology of making something (as a design, system, or decision) as fully perfect, functional, or effective as possible; specifically : the mathematical procedures (as finding the maximum of a function) involved in this. :wink:

At every update some see an increase, some see a decrease… no matter whether they optimize or just add/fix stuff.

Just running - lose fps - lose model

[editline]19th February 2016[/editline]

i cant open my door.
i must restart game.
nice.

[editline]19th February 2016[/editline]

I know that my pc is bad but before update i had more fps with minimal settings 1280х720

Same thing happened to me a few times where my graphics wouldn’t load, and Ic ouldnt open my doors at all. FPS has dropped a lot since last update, but then again I’m also still forced to run in OPENGL with the damn -force-opengl launch command because of the entering chat bug. I’m beginning to think more and more that there is a bigger issue with AMD users

Amd being cheap and nasty may have something to do with it. Their processors per core performance is that bad it’s not even funny, and there’s multiple reasons their graphics cards just don’t keep up with nvidia gpus.