FPS constantly getting dropped

Howdy folks. I’m doing some stuff on DarkRP server.

The thing I’ve noticed about it is that FPS is constantly slowly droping from 200 (totally related to my PC ofc :P) when I’ve just connected to server to 120-150 after 10-20 minutes and down to 50-60 after I’ve left my PC turned on for a night. When I rejoin server my FPS goes up to regular number but starts dropping again like it did before I reconnected.

What may cause the problem? Running DarkRP 2.7, some addons from Workshop 95% of which are playermodels and the rest 5% is FAS, map and some tools for toolgun. Total number of workshop addons is somewhere about 15-20 so it’s not really huge.

Server is under development, so it’s only me and BOT on server :stuck_out_tongue:

Server specs:


# less /proc/cpuinfo
processor       : 0
vendor_id       : AuthenticAMD
cpu family      : 21
model           : 1
model name      : AMD Opteron(tm) Processor 6282 SE              
stepping        : 2
cpu MHz         : 2600.000
cache size      : 2048 KB
physical id     : 0
siblings        : 16
core id         : 0
cpu cores       : 8
apicid          : 32
initial apicid  : 0
fpu             : yes
fpu_exception   : yes
cpuid level     : 13
wp              : yes
flags           : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca cmov pat pse36 clflush mmx fxsr sse sse2 ht syscall nx mmxext fxsr_opt pdpe1gb rdtscp lm constant_tsc rep_good nonstop_tsc extd_apicid amd_dcm aperfmperf pni pclmulqdq monitor ssse3 cx16 sse4_1 sse4_2 popcnt aes xsave avx lahf_lm cmp_legacy svm extapic cr8_legacy abm sse4a misalignsse 3dnowprefetch osvw ibs xop skinit wdt lwp fma4 nodeid_msr topoext perfctr_core perfctr_nb arat cpb npt lbrv svm_lock nrip_save tsc_scale vmcb_clean flushbyasid decodeassists pausefilter pfthreshold
bogomips        : 5200.03
TLB size        : 1536 4K pages
clflush size    : 64
cache_alignment : 64
address sizes   : 48 bits physical, 48 bits virtual
power management: ts ttp tm 100mhzsteps hwpstate cpb


# less /proc/meminfo
MemTotal:        2097152 kB
MemFree:         1753996 kB
Cached:            52364 kB
Buffers:               0 kB
Active:            10708 kB
Inactive:         169696 kB
Active(anon):       5072 kB
Inactive(anon):   122968 kB
Active(file):       5636 kB
Inactive(file):    46728 kB
Unevictable:           0 kB
Mlocked:               0 kB
SwapTotal:       1048576 kB
SwapFree:         991320 kB
Dirty:                 0 kB
Writeback:             0 kB
AnonPages:        128040 kB
Shmem:            141484 kB
Slab:              21252 kB
SReclaimable:       9208 kB
SUnreclaim:        12044 kB


(User was banned for this post ("Wrong section. Use help and support next time." - ~Kiwi~v2))

Not sure if it’s still the case but FAS2 has a memory leak iirc