FPtje's best small scripts, a collection(mostly clientside)

how do you kill off the annoying rear-view screen, good pack but it is really starting to annoy me now :stuck_out_tongue:

Type fmirrorderma in the console (or some close to that, it ought to pop up in the list) then a menu will pop up with the mirror settings. It has a check box to turn it off. :slight_smile: Hope that helps!

Thank you.
Will this also allow other stuff?

Nono, that’s not the problem.
The problem is that your console gets spammed to hell because the font you’re using is “123”, which does not exist. Changing it to “Default” fixes the spam.

Yeah, it’ll show stuff like X and Y pos. (of the camera/mirror/thing) settings size of mirror and things like that. (I haven’t double check, just remembering from last time I looked, so correct me if I’m wrong). Hope that helps. :slight_smile:

FPtje what do i extract it to and i have downloaded it and extracted o addons but didnt work sio please help

contact me at Chaz9@hotmail.co.uk please thanks

Edit:

anyone one help what do i extract it to and i have downloaded it and extracted to addons but didnt work sio please help

Edit:

Anyone what do i extract it to and i have downloaded it and extracted to addons but didnt work sio please help

Edit:

kokopelli13 fmirrorderma command i dnt think works can u give me the correct one pls

Edit:

Please

How do you turn off the name/health status bars?
On big servers and can get laggy for me.

Type FESPConfig into console and uncheck them.

Nice scripts.:4chan:

Line 91 of namesonheads.lua:
[lua]surface.CreateFont( “ScoreboardText”, 12, 400, false, true, “123” )[/lua]
Either something on your pc is overriding the 123 font( which is quite possible, I have to admit the name 123 for a font is not a good name)

Or you edited the script and(accidently?) removed that line.

I hear nobody else about the problem… so I think it’s you. I’m sorry.

Edit:

Put the Falco’s small scripts folder(the folder with the info.txt in it)
in garrysmod/garrysmod/addons.

And I don’t contact you though e-mail when I can say it here where everyone can read it.

I have the problem.

I don’t see names, so I guess I have the problem.

Fray vision glitches up after about the 6th toggle on servers where I have a ping of over 200

Something about calling z which is a nil variable.

Maybe a fix is in order?
[It disables toggling it]

Also, sniping through visleafs on flatgrass with a 357 = stunned noobs.

Empty: Put a can on the other corner of flatgrass
Mingebag: Why?
Empty: Just do it.
Mingebag has spawned can001.mdl
BLAM can clatters
Mingebag: lolololwtfhax

Ok I found the bug. The line is missing in the download version. I have no Idea why it wasn’t missing on my version.

Since a lot of people don’t like the mirror it will be standard off but it will still be available.

Edit:

It’s all fixed here:
http://solidfiles.com/info_imgs/8q.jpg

When I look around on a server, I see info on the players, how do I toggle this?

There is no such font called “123”, the error is because you’re using a font that does not exist. I don’t see what’s so complicated about that sentence.

For me I lag whenever it is turned on.

Exactly how much of this works on all servers? Because it looks interesting, and I might just download it :slight_smile:

I especially like the prop kill thing and arrest baton warning, they sound great.

Nice scripts.

But the flashlight thing is kinda pointless for me, I can spam it without lua.

bind BACKSPACE "impulse 100"

:v:

What I would love is a list of ALL the commands. Then i can sit there and mess around with each one one by one.