[FR/EU]Bane Os/PvP/Event/100% Legit/Door Share(New11/01/14)

Hi everyone,

I’am Charrpatus and I am pleased to present my multigaming server , which in a few days now!

Our server is composed of 3 admins, which connect as much as possible to cover a large time range. No abuse is done by our team of admins , for cons they often organize events ! I will return to the events later :slight_smile:

( ID steam : contact charrpatus or ChillS )

On the server , we exclude players who use third-party programs , cheat , hack … We are PvP , sleep , sharing door, air drop to 30 players on the server, event by our admin team , and every Sunday in the battle arena server to become champion of the arena! I note that there is any lagg and no occasion to ban the hacker so far, touch wood :slight_smile:

Small video presentation of our first Arena:

A starter package offer is for the first 50 people Have you join server!
It consists of 100 wooden planks and 2 metal doors !

To have its rewards just ask on our chat server, and wait for an admin to answer you .

You can also find our events on our facebook page to keep you informed of our news server:

Our Server Forum : http://www.bane-os.net/

So you can add me aussi steam (id: charrpatus ) for more information , or here are the ip address of server:

Server Name: [FR/EU]LUST FOR RUST [DoorShare/Event/PVP/Sleepers/Pluggin

Ip server: Press F1 Then: net.connect ustx210.playrust.eu : 28015

Here come many and good survival!

List of our command in our server currently available :

Note: Orders to the chat, not the console (F1).

Control Starter Kit:

/kit: list of available kits
/kit “starter” (Basic Kit)

Sharing control door

Share door: /share name of the player

Currency control of the game:

/money: shows your current balance
/name send money amount: Sends Amount to name
/money top: shows the players with the Highest balance (can be disabled in the lua file.)
/price or /price [“item”] list displays all prices or the price of a Specific Item
/buy “item” [“amount”] buy and item (optional Amount to buy more than 1 item)
New : /sell “item” “quantity” ( to sell an item, it’s need to be part on price list )

Command Quests Game:

/quest list: list available quests
/quest join “name”: activate a quest
/quest done: check completion status of quests

NEW : Ajout du pluggin Bounty :

/bounty : list the players you pay to see killed (who you want dead and for how much)
/bounty name : list the bounties on someone’s head (who wants them dead and for how much) and their Contract Kills count
/bounty name reward : put a price on someone’s head (deducts the reward from your money)

Very nice server, good ambiance ! A successful team and a professional :slight_smile:
The start kit is perfect to start well :smiley:

Big event on Friday, 17.01.2014 Raidtown our server , and raidtown only from 20:30 (8:30 pm GMT +1)

The purpose of the vent is to launch our server (which is new) and give the players want to join us there!

For this reason , once will not hurt, we celebrate Xmas late, here’s how the event will take place :

Our Admin Team (consisting of 3 persons) will hide the small stash a little everywhere in the city, with almost nothing inside, other times stones and other useless item, but it happens to fall on resources (wood, stone , metal …) and some stash with weapons and ammo!
I said that no explosive or explosive charge can not be found.

During the event you will be very sure kill and pillage other players , but beware, the use of firearms will not be tolerated ! (Arc , ax, stone only!) Sanctions will be taken against players who do not respect the rules of our event!

Come and join our many vent , and I hope you will come at moin to test our server :slight_smile:

Add me on steam: charrpatus for more information on the server or the event, you can also keep you informed on our facebook:

Have a good game, and we wait for you all friday night !

[editline]15th January 2014[/editline]

A Forum for our server whit rules and in relation whit our community is on construction ! So stay turned ! :slight_smile:

Nice event guys ! :suicide:

Opening the forum dedicated to our Rust Server: http://www.bane-os.net/
Take the opportunity to register :slight_smile:

Long as I was looking for a good server and I finally found, an exellent community and admins listening, plugins and regular event. It’s missing is you

Good server ,administrator are reactive, Good atmosphere.
Enjoy the game ^^ !

List of our command in our server currently available :

Note: Orders to the chat, not the console (F1).

Control Starter Kit:

/kit: list of available kits
/kit “starter” (Basic Kit)

Sharing control door

Share door: /share name of the player

Currency control of the game:

/money: shows your current balance
/name send money amount: Sends Amount to name
/money top: shows the players with the Highest balance (can be disabled in the lua file.)
/price or /price [“item”] list displays all prices or the price of a Specific Item
/buy “item” [“amount”] buy and item (optional Amount to buy more than 1 item)

Command Quests Game:

/quest list: list available quests
/quest join “name”: activate a quest
/quest done: check completion status of quests

what’s new?

Suite has big problems with the new version Oxide , we had to carry out a reset (not intended) from our server.

Of course we excusion embarrassment caused , it will be impossible for us to get the equivalent of your resources harvested or your houses , or your stuff.

Change the name of our server ( ip is the same ) : [ FR / U.S. ] * LUST FOR RUST * [ DoorShare / Event / PVP / Sleepers / Pluggin

Everyone starts from 0 , and here are the additions (fixed) our new update :

Economy :

On Animals / Zombies

• Kill a Zombie reported $ 100
  • Kill a Bear reported $ 200
  • Kill a wolf reported $ 150

Player

Kill a player will give you 25% of its gold stack current . Conversely die you will lose 25 % of your $ balance .

the Shop

The list of items available in the shop ( / price to see the list) dramatically increase ! It is now possible to buy weapons , ammo and lots of other things!

Order / sell was put in place, you can sell your items at 10% of their value in the shop. (Note: You can only sell items available in the shop ) .

Example: / sell "Low Quality Metal " “25”

Quests :

Change quest rewards and fixed for gains of $ ( for quests involved) :

/ Quest list:

• ZombiesMoney = > Kill 10 Zombies gain : $ 725
  • ManyZombies = > Kill 50 Zombies gain : 1 M4
  • Zombies = > gain Zombies Kill 2 : 1 Can of Tuna
  • MoreZombies = > Kill 20 Zombies gain : 10 Leather

To join a quest : / join quest ZombiesMoney (eg no need " )
Once finished , no need / quest quest done , you will receive your reward directly into your inventory.

Various fixed bugg , but the most significant changes concerned the quests and the economy.

Again we apologize for the reset !

NEW :

Added pluggin Bounty:

/ bounty: list the players pay to see you killed (who want you dead and for how much)
/ bounty name: list the bounties on someone’s head (who wants’ em dead and for how much) and Their Contract Kills count
/ bounty reward name: put a price on someone’s head (deducts the reward from your money)

When you kill a player you time immediately receive all the bounties on His head and get a +1 to your Contract Kills count.
When you connect, the bounties on your head are listed, if any.

• Fixed the quest for M4 (125 Zombies kill)

• Fixed various bugg

Join our server : ustx210.playrust.eu:28015

Thank you for update !

It"s my pleasure, you re all welcome on our server join us, we got new update :

DeathNote ! :smiley: