Framerate problem when spawning props

I’m having some problems with Gmod and I was wondering if anyone could help me out. when I load any map and then spawn a prop, my frame rate slows way down and the game gets all choppy. I don’t see why this would happen since my computer isn’t even a year old and my Gmod video options are set to the specifications recommended for my system. Does anyone have any idea as to what could be happening?

Check to see if it is rendering spawn icons. It should say so in the lower left corner of the screen how many images left it needs to render (i.e. “(59 remaining)”)

there are some comands that slow the gmod systom down consle comands or u might have fraps or somthing simler runing in the back ground somthing that intergrates with gmod try getting your camra out once you spawnd it see if it goes down look in post proseing see if some are swiched on can cause lag
do other peoples props lag you
do u have a scipt or somthing simler

What type of RAM do you have (SDRAM, DDR, DDR2, DDR3), and how much. You can expect Gmod to be slow if you have anything lower than DDR, and anything less than 1GB.

Your RAM may also be faulty, run a memtest86 test. (www.memtest.org)