Yay facepunch is up again!

http://uppix.net/9/e/2/57bb5a30b1235a610902627656492.jpg

The composition is off.

What do you mean?

SAME.
OLD.
SHIT.

/caps

I thought I’d never say this, but Fussy is right…

I feel accomplished. <3

Fussy’s post might help, even though it’s not very constructive or decriptive.

I dont get it. Sure its L4D but “same old shit” would be random ragdoll standing on the right side of the picture without anything interesting going on or not?

True, but I meant the overall composition and camera angle. All the action is happening on either side of the screen, the centre is empty. That’s why it looks so fucking weird to me. The same old shit is in the composition.

Alright, that helped. Thanks!

Alright, it was said once for that korean dude by ross “sucking dicks” mum, so I’ll tell it a nice way before he even tries to do it a harsh way : all of your pics feel like they’re the same, try to change a bit. Same lightning, same colors, it’s like the only thing changing is the angle and the action they’re doing.
The picture is nice, but it doesn’t catch my eyes anymore.

i see a clipping… hes left arm.
good pic anyway

This is great. Good lighting, posing and camera angle. Nice sense of depth in the scene.

Random red light is random though.

is that Hunter trying to tickle Francis or some shit

Pretty damn cool man, I like it lots.

and damn that model is crazy awesome. Where is it from?

What else?

Also Hairy, check the Release section it should be there.

It isn’t that bad of a situation

clearly the charger will knock the Hunter off of Francis, and will at the same time trip over him and when he falls he will crush the hunter and the charger will break his neck when he hits the ground.

Normally I would agree with you, but this is just a L4D pose. Are you saying there should be no more poses of Left 4 Dead just because so many people doing them? That’s killing off a whole demographic.

I think it’s a reference to the fact that The Combine only ever does L4D poses

any non-L4D poses he does he labels as “generic” or “shit” and so never puts them in threads

Well that’s the demographic I’m talking about then. If The Combine only feels comfortable doing L4D poses, that’s fine and it shouldn’t matter. Of course it’s much better to have variation to expand your skills, but a screenshot is a screenshot.

[editline]04:41PM[/editline]

Well that’s the demographic I’m talking about then. If The Combine only feels comfortable doing L4D poses, that’s fine and it shouldn’t matter. Of course it’s much better to have variation to expand your skills, but a screenshot is a screenshot.