Free Garrysmod days?

Will there ever be free Garry’s mod day/days like Portal had?
Like: You download Garry’s mod during that day and you can have it free rest of your life.

No.

Nope, just buy it cheap git.

I wonder though, if it’d ever have a free weekend.

No.

Free Weekend?

Minges… Minges EVERYWHERE!

…Yeah, no sales EVAR would be best.

I don’t like the idea. It’s cheap enough as it is.

A Free Weekend would probably require some sort of new major update for Garry’s Mod. Otherwise it’s pretty pointless.

Go play gmod 9.0.4, that’s the only version you’re gonna get free.

LOL and what to do with 9.0.4? kill kleiner with the pistol? or spawn some zombies?

How about… No.

LOL and what to do with 12? kill kleiner with the pistol? or spawn some zombies?

You realise GMod 9.0.4 still had Lua and the potential for fun. Don’t be so close-minded.

Nope. Never gonna happen. Go mow a lawn. Help old people. Stop being a cheap git.

God i can just imagine every G-mod server being full of people just spawning props and shooting them. Minge heaven for the weekend. :ohdear:

I don’t see there being a free Gmod weekend because it’s a mod.

Not to beat a dead horse, but the reason for the Portal free day was that most people had Portal anyway, and it would raise awareness for Portal 2. Since GMod is definitely not owned by most people, and since it’s not owned by a huge company, essentially giving GMod away to everyone on Steam would be a very stupid idea. The Portal free weekend was a very rare thing, and it probably won’t happen again for a long time, if ever, and I’m guessing it’s not going to happen for a game not made by Valve.

And if gmod would be free, like portal was…

Minge heaven for the REST OF OUR LIVES :byodood:

All that would happen then would be Steam host servers exploding and we would get even worse minges.
The most that could possibly happen is a free weekend, if even that

If you can afford the internet, you can afford GMod.

Or your parents can, but I’m sure you can see what I’m getting at.