Free Keys

FREE KEYS, an official VALVE giveaway. (No, not really. Gabe wouldn’t let that happen to his money bath)

Can’t you do better than that?

I’m sure I can. I admit, it didn’t come out as well as I thought it would…

Whoops, there was a bit of a misunderstanding that I didn’t fix before. Your description is written as though this video was actually supposed to be an official Valve giveaway, and you had only 1 post, which is easy for someone to assume that you were just another of those false gimmick people. After watching the video I realized I was mistaken and that you were just showing a video you made, but I didn’t return to the forum to correct myself.

So, let’s try this again. I liked the video and the concept. It was rather enjoyable. However 1) the video was a bit too long as many of your scenes were extended far past the laughing point 2) the description is slightly misleading in that it doesn’t mention this was your created movie and makes it seem as though you were fowarding a [fake] Valve giveaway.

I hope that clears things up! Sorry if I broke your confidence. Keep up the good work and post more videos.

Oh, I see. Sorry, I edited the OP.

Ear Rape isn’t fun…

I know. ;_;

But you know what? I really liked the Monty Python reference. :slight_smile:

Fun one :downsbravo: