Free Servers - Start your own community!

AS OF 25/08/2013 ALL SERVERS ASK FOR A $5 DONATION THIS IS TO PAY FOR THE $20,000 WORTH OF EQUIPMENT THAT YOUR SERVERS WILL BE RUNNING ON. IT IS ALSO TO PREVENT FREELOADERS AND PEOPLE WHO WON’T USE THEIR SERVICES. WE HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND. ($5 One-Time donation enables you to keep your server online until 31/10/13)

Facepunch,

You’re a huge community filled with great and intelligent people, you deserve a reward. Kaaos-Gaming.com is starting to provide TF2, GMod, CSS and other source games server hosting. We’re going to be starting the Beta period very very shortly. This period will last 2-3 months and we aim to iron out all of the bugs that you guys identify to us.

THE NEXT 3 MONTHS WILL BE VERY EXPERIMENTAL

Thanks.

Current Available Games:-

-Team Fortress 2
-Counter Strike: Source
-Garry’s Mod
-Counter Strike: Global Offensive

Please bear in mind it may take up to 24 hours for your order to be processed if I’m away. I should be here for 2 hours.

Total Free Servers Given Out: 73
Total Donated Servers Given Out: 1

I assume these are hosted in UK?

No, unfortunately not. They are hosted in Tampa.

You can ping the test server:

67.79.129.30:27015

Sadly, EU servers are expensive. We’re looking at moving to more locations soon.

I would like a server, for hosting the gamemode(Waterworld: Salvage) i am coding. I would like 16 slots. I hope this is a good enough reason for getting a free server!

I’ve PMed you with details how to set it all up :wink:

Do you know what your prices will be when your service launches or are you using this beta period to determine that as well?

We like to be the cheapest, so while the beta period is going on, we will be analyzing your feedback to determine a pricing system. Please be assured, that we will be the cheapest that we possibly can.

Thanks for the reply. Your Minecraft prices seem reasonable so I think I’ll check you guys out once you launch and potentially rent a CS:GO server. I’d love to help test but I don’t have a lot of free time unfortunately.

That’s fine Olas, feel free to take one. We also want to test how much we need to upgrade hardware etc.

Oh, ok! I’d be interested in a 12-slot CS:GO server for Arms Race/Classic Casual. Thank you!

An 8 slot Dev server for Gmod would be very helpful, Thanks.

You got it boss! PM’d you.

[editline]1st August 2013[/editline]

Olas and Snappy, your servers are setting up at the moment :wink:

I would like to test out a 20 slot Garry’s Mod server.

8 slot testing server for gmod would be nice :slight_smile:

Remember to PM me

Just an sixteen slot server to host various projects on would be fantastic! I have a gamemode I’m working on that I really wanted to open into alpha! Thank you!

Okay, I’m gonna go AFK for a couple of hours, please keep the PMs coming and once I get back I’ll set them up. If you want it quicker,

You can sign up on our forums (http://forums.kaaos-gaming.com)
Then on billing (http://billing.kaaos-gaming.com)

And order it there

(You need to do that either way)

Snappy,
Delagious,
Ducky,
Your servers are ready

Olas, very soon.

Would it be possible to get a 16 slot Garrys mod server?

Can I reserve a GMod 16 slot server for the 12th of August?

You can’t really reserve them sorry.

Setting up the 5 received orders now.