French Server Crash

Is it me or is the server one more time down …?
Since the new Map they are a lot of lags all over the place … so realy do ask my self if it comes from me or what …?

So for now i canot log into … dose some one have the same issue .??

Take care you all

and thanks

You have to make difference between Server side problem (ping, connection lost…) and Client side problem (Fps drop, crash)

Believe me, servers are a lot more stable than a week ago. But it’s true that French one is getting trouble tonight…

See you there nomadsoul !

Yes sorry for that …
But obviously one of my mate in france has actualy the exact same trouble …and i log in from canada …
well i guess it’s not only me then …

anyway thanks a lot
see ya mate

Yeeee peeee kayyy !

Witch one Crashed again …? hum ??? the french one … well no … obviously the WHOLE euro server’s are down …
what a hell is going on … gad damed …
Anyway …
I guess the server is at the Image of the country … he is drowning …like france …

I as k my self if this will be the same Husle when we’r gone be on steam … ? do you guys ?

Wish you a good night to all …

If you’d have read the reporting thread… I wrote that we’ll need to update all servers and restart them.

Well … ok … thanks for your answer sir .
Were was this post ? because no , me and my friends did not saw this post , maybe we did not search on the right place …

Anyway i see also a lot of post about rust on steam , we would like to know if it is working now on it or not …

Thanks for everything , take care .

Server “EU - France (French speaking only) by PlayRust.EU” is down again.