Fresh new PvP server needing players / competition

Hello!

My guildies and I really love playing this game and got tired of constant server wipes, admin abuse and a-holes. So I decided to rent a 150 slot server. I’m really hoping to get good mix of players in the server for some great gaming- guilds/clans/n00bs and competition are all welcome.

There will absolutely be NO ADMIN ABUSE! We have admins on most of the time and, we farm all of our s*** just like anyone else. Honestly, spawning items would take all the fun out of the game for us. So, again no admin abuse (or happy ban hammers).

We will not wipe the server unless the game forces us too. I’m not opposed to tweaking crafting times (not a fan of instant though) and player count for the plane to fly. Those decisions would be made by the player base on the server.

So if you’re looking for good server to call home and this sounds like a good fit for you and some of your friends come and join us. If you have questions contact me via steam c}{aos or in game- same name
Server name is: Facebuster|PvP|NoAdmnAbuse|Slpr You can also enter the ip in your console (F1). net.connect 23.239.109.114:28145

**As a thank you for helping to build the player base. Let me know your on in game or on Steam and I will give you a “starter pack” to help get your house going.
Come help build a community

Thanks to those who have joined so far. Hoping to get a good turn out today

Awesome server man. Refreshing to have an abuse free and persistent server in US. See you in game

Did you seriously just join to say this? What a waste.

Looking forward to some good US clan based warfare, ping is rocking.

[editline]22nd December 2013[/editline]

See you in game Mad Jonny. :stuck_out_tongue:

As a thank you for helping to build the player base. Let me know your on in game or on Steam and I will give you a “starter pack” to help get your house going.

Though you seem nice and polite, people should have to earn their resources / items the old fashioned way. Just my opinion.

I agree, just trying to give an incentive to join my server over the other 1200 in the list :slight_smile:

Really wanting some competition in here

Also just to note, Im not giving weapons or armor, just a few planks and a door. And that ends Monday night.