fretta 13 maps arent showing up?

for some reason my maps arent showing up when game ends?.. its a prop hunt so its css maps how can i fix this?

Fretta was removed in GMod 13. We are all waiting for a new map vote system. Just make a mapcycle.txt and put them maps you want in order into the main gmod folder.

Map Cycle Example:

ttt_roy_the_ship
ttt_67thway_v3
ttt_rooftops_b2

So it would go through those maps in that cycle. Just make sure it is mapcycle.txt and you enable it in the server.cfg with:

ttt_always_use_mapcycle 1

Hope this helps.

Where do you put the mapcycle.txt? I have some CS maps I want to put in but not all of them, and they’re in a .vpk file so I can’t remove them.

Open up the .txt file of your gamemode and put in:

"fretta_maps"
	{
		"1"	"inc_" // REPLACE INC_ WITH WHATEVER PREFIX YOUR MAPS USE, SO PROBABLY DE_
	}

I have that, but how do I select which map to use? For example, I don’t want to use cs_italy, but I want cs_office.

Uhh, I’m not sure if you can do that with fretta. Just take cs_Italy off the server, I’d say

If I were to do that then I’d need to take off all CSS maps. They’re in a .vpk with other important files.

Have you tried this?

"fretta_maps"
	{
		"1"	"inc_" // REPLACE INC_ WITH WHATEVER PREFIX YOUR MAPS USE, SO PROBABLY DE_
                "2"    "cs_office"
	}

Or does it only work with prefixes?