Build, Destroy, Repeat. Cratewars is a quick paced, no wait, construction, destruction, deathmatch, capture the flag, combination that will mix your creativity with logic in a fun round of multiplayer action.
[h2]How do I play and what the **** is this?[/h2]
Build round 2mins: Place boxes to gain an advantage. You are restricted to one side and must prepare for the offencive wave. Left click to spawn a box. Right click to refund.
Fight round 10mins: You can still place boxes but now the wall is lifted and your gun is ready to fire. Kill the enemy or capture the flag for points. Team with the most points wins.
- 1 for Kill, 5 box points
- 5 for Flag cap, 25 box points, 10 for everyone on team
- Grenades cost 25 box points
- Snap-to building for easy perfect placement
- Resized blocks perfect for hiding
- Buildings load from a textfile giving you random maps everytime
- Flags giving the player a goal and direction minimizing camping
- 3D2D hints so you quickly know who is doing what with whos flag and how to handle it (defend, kill, capture, return)
- 1 offencive gun making the game fair and easy to pick up
- Grenades to blow through walls in time of need but deal no damage to players
- Point system rewarding players for success and team work
- Instant respawn making the game fast and never dull
- Above default run speed rewarding smart move while running
- Slow regeneration after 5 seconds of no damage rewarding smart moves to stay alive
[h2]So whats this look like?/Media:[/h2]
This is a two player test. This gamemode is not designed for this few people playing. A larger scale test should come soon.