Fretta Server Setup?

Sorry for sounding like a total idiot, but I don’t exactly know how to set up a Fretta server. Can someone point me to a tutorial or the like? Thanks in advance (not for the probably-impending ban)

I too am trying to figure this out right now. I haven’t played gmod in years and have really no clue what it even is.

Oh, also, I already have the Source server set up, I’m just not exactly sure how to set the server up for Fretta gamemodes.

Just like any other gamemode. Pick any fretta gamemode/map to start and the gamemode cycle is automatic.

So with the default fretta option as the gamemode in Gmod, you just pick a map? I downloaded ascension’s content pack, and threw the gamemode folder in garrysmod/garrysmod, but the map isn’t on the list at all.

Yeah, Nyaos, you need to throw that into garrysmod/garrysmod if it’s got the maps and stuff in it, not the gamemode folder. A lot of people get that wrong.

I don’t quite understand, you’re saying the content folder goes in garrysmod/garrysmod? Not addons, not gamemodes? The folder is just called “ascension”, and within that is a gamemodes folder.

You have to buy a server if I am right, but good luck, and it might end up as a magic awesome server :science:

If the gamemodes folder is within it then place the folder called “gamemodes” into garrysmod/garrysmod.

I don’t understand why exactly you need to buy a server, why can’t you just host a local one?

[editline]10:26AM[/editline]

Yeah that’s what I tried. I installed it like I would any other addon.

No you don’t where do you get this garbage information.

Run srcds and then

changegamemode *map i want* *fretta game i want to start with*

Pretty simple, it handles the rest.