Friend neighbor

I would like thank my new neighbor who don’t killed me even i’m instal near he. But when i try to drive away a bear block in his house a bandit gain the time to kill me, in my back of course. i’ll find you. I love this game even when someone kill me

Hey Demos, you where on the amsterdam server :)? I was being friendly! might start my own little town or something :smiley:

Yeah ! was me, i forgot to precise the serve. Yes maybe we can start a little town or something like that . Maybe for protect new guy from bandit like guy who killed me. soon in the game

it was the amsterdam EU server :slight_smile: its down atm sadly ):

wut.

Never let enter stranger in your house.
I go on US it’s amazing.i pass the night with a naked stranger in my new house…weird. I gave him wood and mineral for hatchet and at the morning just after open my door he return and kill me…AMAZING even after many time on WarZ

GOOD GTA 5 THOSE WHO PLAY IT !!!

It’s been long time i don’t come on EU server with problem or reboot server. When i play now i’m not in the same place before, near your house. I hope can we meet again here or on EU server at your position (I don’t know were he is) or whatever.

GOOD GTA 5 THOSE WHO PLAY IT !!!