Fucking bullshitass faceposer crash

Is anyone else getting this faceposer crash? I think it’s when I scrub through the timeline and inevitably hit the left side causing it to freeze up…anyone else getting this?

Here’s a buttload of other info

Windows 7 32 bit
Dual 4870’s running in crossfire
1650x1080 resolution
Engine version is 2009; game is episode 2
intel e8500 dual core proc

I tried restarting steam but to no avail. If anyone has any insight on this, i’d really appreciate it.

[editline]bullshitass[/editline]

Faceposer seems to work when I run the game config for 2006 - hl2. I can still work with this, but it isn’t really as efficient as ep2.

[editline]nevermind[/editline]

I was 30 minutes into faceposing a scene in the hl2 gamemode when it crashed. So hl2 is NOT working for faceposing. As of right now, the whole thing is just a fucking train wreck

http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/1563/faolco1.jpg

mount to garrys mod.

Homie, mah only advise is to tweak like homie told me so my self. I get advice from the pimpster him self, he say dat you gotta tweak the setting to the right amount. It mah crash but trust me, homie… If you do my advise, you be successfull like my pimpster pale. K?

what

mount (AKA config) your SDK to gmod.

mounting won’t do shit, use 2006 to avoid timeline crashes AND contact Valve to tell 'em to fix the goddamn crash

Believe it or not, it still does the same crash when operating under hl2 2006

Last night before I went to bed I used the defragment feature: Apparently source SDK was 1% fragmented…i’m 10 minutes into faceposing a scene and nothing has failed on me yet, but I will post results… I’m working with the hl2 2006

[editline]but to no avail[/editline]

It crashed once more. I will contact Valve.

don’t forget to tell him it happens ONLY when resizing words and/or phonemes

oh and you could possibly try the alien swarm faceposer, i dunno

Well it actually only happends when i’m scrubbing through the timeline…usually through audio

Probably closing sony vegas will help too when you facepose.

unless you think your CPU/RAM can take it.

also i would still config to gmod, I have less issues using a configed version.

also if its crashing when your going through audio, make sure the audios in the right format and has the right settings.

Found it out guys! It was because the guy who sent me had it in a bit rate of 1536…Being who I am, I thought I converted it properly when I hadn’t. Thanks to everyone who provided me leads to build my investigation on! :buddy:

Always glad to help babe.