Furry model

Okay, since aparantly, everyone was horrified by a penis…

THERE! I got it from potobucket, and direct linked it.
So, can someone please make this for me THank you!

Rare chance of it happening, since there are only a few modelers here who take furry requests and that the majority of FP hates furries.

“Hey can you make this into a model?”
Insanely complicated stupid fursona that even a furry modeler would cringe at the thought of trying to make
Try and make an easier to model fursona, like a box, or maybe even a circle, or if you’re really adventurous, a triangle! wow!

WHY?? i ask.
why do you people need al these idiot looking nude animals and all that shit? i rarely see “normal” furries…
yes, i’m a furry hater.

I think the ‘non-sexified’ ones are called “anthro.”
I have a few friend who are furries and they get quite a bit touchy over that.
But still agreed.

:psyduck:

He can request whatever he likes.

[editline]10:11PM[/editline]

Anthro means human, funnily enough.

Don’t bother asking for a furry model like this in G-Mod.

Most people will say No.

Im a furry…but even then this is kinda complicated and ridiculous. But im sure some one may do this.

Yeah, I know.
But the terminology is used in a very particular way that many find offensive if used improperly.
D:

Anthromorphic is generally an Animal depicted with human characteristics. I.e. It stands on two legs, has human hands and wears glasses/clothes.

Get the fuck back to your den.

Get the fuck back to requests. Don’t like it? Don’t post.

ye, that’s right…

and thanks for not banning me. :slight_smile:

Holy fuck. I leave this for a year and get this shit? >:X I mean, if you guys are going to bitc about requests, why put a request thread here?

To make people who think looking at their own year-old threads and bumping angrily about how it never went anywhere rage.

Its 2010, this thread is from February.
How did you guys figure this was a year old?

because i was riding the end of a partial high exactly 32 minutes ago from this posting time and i didn’t bother to check the date

This really isn’t the best place to ask for furry models Cinox, I have seen rather hateful remarks by alot of antiFurs here.