future coming of roleplay

I don’t know about anyone else, but it seems to me that with the release of the crack openaura series, it’s going to pretty much be the next DarkRP… overused, no fun, and dm fests…

No :slight_smile:

It won’t be open source, it will be encrypted into DLL series, people will crack and release it.
There will be back doors.
People won’t use it.
There will be 50 flame threads.

Sadly, even though I run DarkRP. I’m not a fan of it, it’s to scripted. Heavily scripted roleplay is just annoying. “Oh, can’t have a cop RDM” BAN!.. It’s murder, not RDM ffs…

Anyway, back to the point DarkRP won’t be replaced anytime soon. It doesn’t matter if there is anything better than it.

Yeah, I’ll admit that I do enjoy roleplaying on some DarkRP servers, but it is hard to find a good one. Yeah, i love how new players or people who don’t know how to do anything at all always say it’s RDM when it usually isn’t.

offtopic: I am going to be creating a roleplay server soon and trying to figure out the best gm to use and I was thinking about using this openaura series or DarkRP and removing most if it’s functions.

but back on topic, It’d be great if people could steer away from making pointless DarkRP servers and not running them correctly. I honestly think that’s why it has a bad name >.>

TacoScript is very good.

i remember hearing it was good, but you cannot get the latest version anymore.