Futuristic alien soldier standing in an open area with an old gun

Yes, they ran out of materials to make the futuristic bullets, so they have to use old weapons!

http://filesmelt.com/dl/braown.jpg

C&C!

I like it, good posing and editing. Could have used another map, though. Overall good work, mate-y.

My only complaint would be that no one holds their fingers like that, no biggie.

Am I the only one thinking the proportions are off?

[editline]06:45PM[/editline]

Also the ID badge on his chest :v:

Uhm… Oh i know. He is a shapeshifter! He just assumed some soldiers look to get the uniform so he could pose like that!

i know you’re all about proving that construct and brown do indeed have legitimate uses, but this really isn’t the way to go about it duder :smith:

[editline]02:52AM[/editline]

i do. perhaps not so exaggerated, but my fingers naturally curl like that when i relax my hands.

Is that what you mea-ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL…

So do I. Just not so exaggerated, like you just said.

Well yeah, I do realise that. But I find it improves a pose greatly if you finger pose hands that are just relaxed. Cuz the default are usually boring and can make or break a pic.

[editline]05:03PM[/editline]

I know, this was all done in 3 minutes and 27 seconds. Yeah I timed it.

Buuut… Idk, imo it’s not a terrible picture. I’ve seen lots worse today. And I’m pretty sure if I spent some more time and efford on it, I could make a really good brown construct picture!

Indeed.

All of these proportions are fucked lol

Your head it is so tiny!

He’s not even holding the gun, it looks more like it’s floating/ about to be dropped out of his hand.

scenebuild of passchendaele would do it - too bad there’s no ww1 models worth a damn

He is about to drop it.

I find it funny when people (not just you Hairy) make up excuses when they receive criticism :v:

Lol, I’m just messing around. This wasn’t even supposed to be good. Just supposed to be good enough to not be repulsing, mostly to prove to rossmum that brown isn’t a horrible crime

You’re just proving his point :v:

It’s just a picture? Get over it. Brown, green, black, blue, yellow, pink, etc or not :v:

it’s brown.

I’ll take it as a compliment. Thank you :slight_smile:

but in this case it is

brown would’ve been acceptable in a dust/sandstorm, smoky indoor area, or (within limits) any given ww1 battlefield, but i’ve yet to see a single example of overlaying literally the entire image with a single tone of brown that even approaches decent

I guess that’s where you and I disagree. I don’t think brown has to come from a light source or any of the sorts. I think it can be used on an equal level as black and white. Purely to set the mood of the picture.