Futuristic Theme Map

Does anyone know of any futuristic themed maps? I haven’t been able to find any, and I don’t even know if they exist. I’m looking for one to make a futuristic style roleplay.

To me, when I think of futuristic…I think of neon lights everywhere, tall skyscrapers, slum areas that are shadowed by the colossal towers, hovering sub trains.

The only thing I found somewhat comparable is ,http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=86038, which is dm_cloudcity.

Any other suggestions?

Looks like you’re looking for cyberpunk maps specifically.

Perhaps the City 8 maps might come in handy.

Here’s a nice one, but it’s a bit small.

Yeah I am looking for something a bit cyberpunk like, city 8 is close I suppose. The next one looks even better but it’s just too damn small.

-snip-

I don’t think there is a futuristic cyberpunk map. Dave Brown, I know, is working on one but I doubt that will ever be released.

It was suggested once.

Hence why I edited it after misreading a post.

I knew it was a future project, though as pointed out, I doubt a release. I haven’t heard anything regarding that project in a very long time anyhow. Does anyone here know how to map that would be interested in helping me? I don’t know much, but I’m positive I can find tutorials and all the information I need.

Thanks for the all the comments so far, they’ve been helpful.

De_star.

[editline]31st July 2012[/editline]

Dm_neon

you could download the NeoTokyo mod, it’s got a fuckton of cyberpunk maps.

there’s also this, which in all honesty isn’t really very futuristic at all, but you should still be able to use it. I did find a lot of maps on GameBanana that were similar to what you described, but they were on my old computer and I forgot what they were called. I’ll have a look for them and get back to you.

the mod dystopia has a few of them

doubt you could convert them to a RP type map though, they are very much based on the mods playstyle

so really this post is pretty useless