G-Mod Request

Boobs please

Uh…

What country are you in?

Buy a pre-paid visa?

Little wall of text, and doesn’t even say in which country he lives, usual beggar.

Brunei, I actually did try applying for a pre-paid visa online (not because of G-mod) but the website kept coming up with an error. I went in person to the bank and they told me something about a PCI (I think it was PCI?) and they would contact me within a week. Weeks passed and after a few phone calls, they completely forgot about it. Followed it up but not much progress so I gave up on the whole thing.

You know what, I get paid next friday so if you can wait a week I’ll gift it to you.

dude if the world had more like you…

Hey OP it’s me Sphinxa, yeah I’ll gift it you next Friday if you can wait a week, up to you.

If there were more people like you then Jesus wouldn’t be very unique.

I will gladly wait with anticipation. I hope you weren’t banned because of me?

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

P.S. Would you mind sending my account a message or something as i’m not sure if that is what I was supposed to send you.

Thanks again.

Oh no, I was banned because somebody made up he had a girlfriend, so I raged at him, add me on Steam:- bounty1230

Glad I can be friendly and gift it to you, not often I’m nice to people :v:

Somalian Tyrone?

I am glad you chose me to be nice to :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey guys: you can buy stuff off steam on a normal debit card too

There’s a difference between a credit card and a debit card

Had to google it. We call them bank cards here so I got confused. I would still have to go through Paypal in the case of a debit card and that is where I am stuck.

I’ve never had to go through paypal

Ever

Oh look, it’s this thread again.

Yes you don’t have to, but I do. If I try to directly purchase through Steam I get the “Your purchase has not been completed. Your credit card information has been declined by your credit card company.” message.