GAME BAN ERROR

I have been issued a game ban for Rust which is in error. I have not cheated, hacked, or used any other software or done anything else warranting a ban. There is no unauthorized software on my computer that could trigger any sort of ban, and no one else has used my account. I am not sure whether this is due to an EAC error, or some sort of manual error that others have posted about (something due to roofcamping with bolts over the weekend). However, I am positive that I have not used any type of hacks and there is nothing objectionable associated with my account. My steam ID is posted below:

I am aware my username shows up on the Rust Hack Reports twitter as well, due to this ban…I have read earlier threads and understand you cannot go into detail about what specific “hacks” or “violations” you think you detected, because it would help cheaters change their hacks. However, I am requesting that before you say “This ban is due to a definite hack and therefore permanent,” please actually check this ban, and I am confident you will realize it was a mistake. My rust stats are not suspicious either. I purchased Rust, and am now unable to play the game I paid for due to this mistake. Please let me know if there is any other information you need, and feel free to contact me via steam. Thank you, and I appreciate your help!

Anyone else with input who knows about the ban errors this weekend, if you have any info that would be great as well!

(User was permabanned for this post ("cheater" - Orkel))

Pretty sure they always check the ban info before they post here, dude. If it’s a mistake (which is admittedly rare), the folks at EAC will own up to it and undo the ban.

On a side note, you may point out that nobody else uses your account specifically, but do you share your library with anyone via the Family Sharing feature? If so, you may want to check with whoever you are sharing your library with to see if they were cheating/hacking. As I’ve explained over in another thread, if an account is piggy-backing off of another account in order to play the game and the user that’s piggy-backing gets caught by EAC, the main account that was being piggy-backed from also ends up being banned in order to prevent users from continuing to use their cheats/hacks.

The ban is from a definite cheat detection and is permanent.

looks like it was checked, and not false.