Game Banned Permenatly

Hello,

I was banned on an alt account for cheating. I have never cheated in rust before and ive only had the game a few days. There were people in my server that i suspected of ESP and AIMBOT. I wanted to confirm my suspisions so i made an alt account re-bought the game boot it up and was banned before the loading screen even poped up. I said cool they are paying $300+ to cheat. Wasting that much money to have a bit of an advantage whatever. So then i uninstalled all the software and the game cleaned my files. Restarted my pc. Then procceded to re download the game with fresh files. No intention to cheat. Insta banned before i could even play. I am completly unstandable of the original ban. But on my main account in which i didnt cheat and cleaned my pc before anything. In addition to never even being able to log in to use any of said cheats on my alt. I understand how direct the game ban is and im not attempting to apeal my alt but is there any way to have my main account unbanned? Cos even if i get a brand new account and play for a 3rd time complety clean how do i know if im ip or hardware banned? Making any account i make insta banned.

Something isn’t adding up.

I wanted to confirm my suspisions
I said cool they are paying $300+ to cheat.
So then i uninstalled all the software and the game cleaned my files.
I am completly unstandable of the original ban.
In addition to never even being able to log in to use any of said cheats on my alt.

Although you never directly stated it, I assume you downloaded cheats (and spent $300???) to “test” if other were using cheats? You rightfully got banned for it and were satisfied by the results (of them not being banned as fast as you did??) so you went back to your main account and got banned as well.
EasyAntiCheat does hwid bans on repeated offenders and they have a 0 tolerance policy, you may have been hacked yourself and they still won’t unban you.
I don’t understand the reasoning at all, you screwed yourself for no reason if your story is true.

Naw i only spent like $50 on my alt. And im not hardware banned cos i have another account that works. i just found it strange that my main got banned even though i deleted all the software. I mean im more than willing to get intouch with an admin or game dev to give them the discord and information of where i got the cheats from. I personally dispise the idea of cheats but i want to verify the integrity of their system. It just sucks cos on my main clean account i just bought a bunch of skins :upside_down_face:. Ive never done it before so it cannt be a repeat offense.

Clearly that’s not needed since you got banned instantly.

So you spent money on cheats, used them in-game, got banned and are surprised to see it’s across accounts?

Deleting the software in your filesystem may still leave artifacts behind in your appdata or registry. It’s likely Easy checks those areas for known artifacts. It’s also possible they connected the two account somehow.

Either way, Easy doesn’t unban people and Facepunch has no control over EasyAntiCheat. Don’t mess with cheats.

I never used the cheats nor did i ever load them up. Did i have them on my computer yes. Did i ever join a server and use them no. So Yes i am a bit confused on why i am banned on my main account. Since the software was never on my pc to begin with when i logged in and tried to play after wipeing my system clean

there was no connection between my alt and my main

your IP is a pretty good connection.

Considering you can’t pull off spelling the word permanently, I assume you are a kid. Just begging for redemption after being caught cheating…then attempting to avert the ban. Take your medicine. You cheated…and now you can’t play Rust anymore. Take the free time you have, crack open that spelling book…and get on with a productive life. You will need an education to get anywhere. You are obviously not a master criminal.