Game Crash on Sever Entry

I will start off by saying that I have no idea whether or not this is a bug, or something specific to me and my client. I am running the game with an Intel Core i5 Processor @ 2.5 ghz, 8 GB of RAM, and 124 MB dedicated video RAM, and I realize that these specs are a bit low for the game, and may or may not be related to this, but I doubt that my shitty computer is the issue. So, this all started after the latest patch, before the patch, I was playing on a server, getting used to Experimental (I have just switched from Legacy to Experimental yesterday), and it was working fine. Then, the server owner got on, and told us all to leave and download the patch before rejoining whilst he wiped and updated the server. I did so, watched some YouTube, and when I went to rejoin the server an hour later, my game booted up just fine, it took a bit longer than usual to load all the assets and whatnot, then right after the Terrain Mesh or something along those lines finished loading, my game just flat out crashed. I thought, “Aight, nothing wrong with that, everything crashes once in a while. Imma just try again.” I proceeded to try again. 5 times. With the same results. Which then led me here, to the Facepunch forums. If anyone has a solution, or if I am posting this in the incorrect area, please let me know.

Follow the Way, and the Path will become Clear. Yours in fellowship, Kirito-kun