Game crashes when entering any server.

The problem first occured with the the January 7. update, then the game crashed when entering chat, solved it with: “-high -force-feature-level-9-3 -popupwindow -nolog -force-opengl -winxp”. As of two days ago, when they released the new patch this command does not work anymore, and the whole game crashes within 10 seconds of entering any server. Any tips for how to solve this?
Hardware:
AMD A6-6420k
Nvidia GTX 750 TI
8gb ram
windows 7

What are your system specs? CPU, RAM, video card

AMD A6-6420k

Nvidia GTX 750 TI

8gb ram

windows 7

What is the error that you get when it crashes?

And what version are your Nvidia drivers? (xxx.xx)

361.75 is the version of the drivers. I dont get a error message itself from Rust when it crashes, it just freezes and i get a windows message with Rust.exe has stopped working.

Did the game work before you updated to 361.75?

I updated my nvidia drivers to 361.75 and instantly noticed a massive performance drop in rust from an average of 70fps, to an average of mid 40s, it was horrible, so I rolled back to 361.43 and I’m back to 70fps average. Well more like 80fps since the latest rust update.

I don’t know if my 970 and your 750 would have the same drivers, but the .75 driver for mine wasn’t very stable at all. Try rolling back to the previous driver and see if it helps at all.