Game CTD, when trying to play singleplayer

when ever i try starting a single player game gmod CTD when it gets to the initializing stage while loading and never makes it past that point

it also doesn’t matter what map i load, i can only play Multiplayer

I’ve searched for this problem and none of the user-fixes worked for me

here is the console log if it helps any

if you need anymore info just ask me

EDIT: i also have the dump file to http://pastebin.com/BSHbEptk

trying to start a multiplayer game CTD as well

sffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfd dffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddf fddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffd fdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsf fsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddf fddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffd dffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfd fdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffs fddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffd dffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddf fdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfd sffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfd dffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddf fddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffd fdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsf fsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddf fddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffd dffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfd fdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffs fddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffd dffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddf fdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfd sffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfd dffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddf fddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffd fdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsf fsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddf fddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffd dffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfd fdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffs fddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffd dffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddf fdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfd sffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfd dffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddf fddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffd fdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsf fsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddf fddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffd dffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfd fdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffs fddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffd dffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddf fdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfd sffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfd dffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddf fddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffd fdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsf fsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddf fddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffd dffdfdfd