GAME MODE/SWEP REQUEST! This idea is going to be sucsess if any one intrested!

My idea here is cinda like WOW but not wow at all , her it is: Let’s say that it’s 6 type of “clases” Ice mage,Fire mage,Telekenesis mage,Lighting mage, Humanic mage, and The time mage.

Fire mage: It has fireballs, Fireball rain (Meteor shower), Ingite, fire shield and Some kind of demon pet.

Ice mage: it has, Ice wave ( Ice spikes that goes like a wave, “Blizzard”, Freeze ( Freeze a Npc, player then attack untill ice is cracked), ice shield and Super freeze (freezes all within radius and has afcourse cooldown).

Telekenesis mage: IT can push peapole(When used, turn npc,player into ragdoll that get damaged when hits ground,wall or prop), Teleport, Fly, and Move players n’ npcs (Eventually called Body mover, when used on target it turns into ragdoll witch you can use as weapon, shoot the pleyer"ragdoll" at some one else).

Lighting mage: Lightning bolt,Laser beam, chain lightning, thunder trap (Place on ground, when touched then shocked with lighning and cannot move within 5 seconds) and Lighting cloud (Cloud that finds target nad shocks it wih litghing, youre scocked for 3 seconds and damage 60)

Humanic mage (IT’s kind of like a undead) : Zombie pets,Pet charge ( Charges fast at as player with somekind of superspeed and player/npc gets Stunned for 3 seconds while pets still attack), Claw (Cuts the target fast with long and shiney nails), player prossesor ( only for 10 sec ) and Become a gigantic moster and do super damage (Eventually called Metaphormosis).

Time mage : Uses Normal guns (like, revolver, knife, grenade and shotgun) , Can be invincible for 30 seconds(Eventually called Spy’s shadow), Slower (Slows down target at half the speed while you can go normal) and Time freeze (Freezes all targets withing radius of 1200 for 15 seconds, you can still walk like normal while everything else is freezed, you can also use guns).

READ!: If you decide to take this idea to some game mode or swep, i don’t need to be in creditz, This is just an idea that’ll might be a success, i’m not a lua scripter or modeller my self, but i really hope some one can make this! It’ll be a hard task, but i’ll promise its worth it!

PLEASE CONTACT ME ON STEAM! DeadRetard

Extra material after released this:

1. of may 210:
    And ive thought a litttle more, after you duelled 1 person and defeated him, then you can Customize 1 of your spell with some kind of point(s) Like if Fire damage 100 then after defaeted any one you can customize it to 110 damage

(User was banned for this post ("Undescriptive thread title" - mahalis))

I’ve always liked magic attacks and classes. This could make for a fun mage dual gamemode, pick your skill set and have 1 on 1 battles. Spectators could be small floating spirits able to affect the environment/fighters in small ways.

And if some one also makes Npc able to se it And work like a normal player just that you can get them easy,normal or hard. And ive thought a litttle more, after you duelled 1 person and defeated him, then you can Customize 1 of your spell with some kind of point(s) Like if Fire damage 100 then after defaeted any one you can customize it to 110 damage

Well, if this was made, and the weapons could also work outside the gamemode, it could be pretty damn good, especially since there is a huge shortage of magic sweps.

I might try the Ice Mage.

It’s really hard work though, but i really hope some one Makes them Eventally Etnities,Sweps

Is there any chance, that you’re not english nor very old?

Anyways, it sounds pretty awesome, especially if you could like free-roam and like sign up for duels at an NPC, and then if there were more than 2 signed up, it would pick 2 randoms, tick down from 5 seconds or something, and then they fight 'till death. Maybe add some monsters, so you can lvl up, get better powers (new sweps) or something.

Always been a fan of these kind of games.

[editline]02:58PM[/editline]

Duels would come every 2nd minute or something