[GAMEMODE IDEA] Plague

Here’s an idea I got for a gamemode a while ago, titled “Plague.”

To start off, the game is a free-for-all deathmatch. Everyone has the same weapon setup. Each person is on their own team by themselves. Sounds simple, right? Not quite. Once somebody gets a kill, whoever they killed is on their team, thus spreading their “plague.” Each plague also has a hierarchy, meaning that the earlier the person was plagued, the higher their rank is on that team/plague. The game ends once everyone has the same disease (is on the same team). The person with the highest rank on the plague wins the round.

Examples:
Game A: Person A kills person B. Person A and person B kill everyone else without dying. Person A wins the round since he has the highest rank in the dominant disease.

Game B: Person A starts a plague which takes over most of the people. However, one of the other people kills person A. The next-in-line person for the plague started by person A is now the plague leader. If that plague (the one started by person A) ends up winning the match, person A doesn’t get the win, the highest ranker in that plague does.

If any coder is willing to bring this gamemode into existence, that’d be great! I’m willing to map for it if it gets picked up, since I have nothing better to do with my time. :stuck_out_tongue:

I s’pose this could be done quite easily… Tho, I don’t have the time at the moment… If you got time to wait. You can talk to me at steam… Just, tell me to add you.

I think this was done in fretta already, but I might be wrong.

Sounds exactly like LaserTag.

It really sounds like lasertag. You could go play that.

This is actually a great idea. Maybe is does sound like laser tag, but it also sounds quite fun.

This is just the same as laser tag. Why remake something that has been already made with cool scifi maps and lasers into something with pistol models or such?

hmmm sound familiar to something…