Gamemode List and Archive

I searched up “gamemode list” and almost shat myself when I didn’t see anything like it the results. So, since I don’t know anything about Lua/mapping I thought I would just contribute to this forum with a gamemode list that will make it quick n’ easy for server owners/players to find something new to play. In a list of endless DarkRP servers, that would be a good thing. It’ll also be a nice little nostalgia list for those who may remember them back when they were still played.

There will be no mods listed. There will be no bloat. I’m going to make this as simple as possible. Gamemodes will be categorized by genre. There will be four tags for gamemodes; broke, dead, lost, and WIP. I think you an figure out what they mean. There will be a link to the Facepunch thread, the garrysmod.org link, the SVN repo (if it has one), and a link to Mediafire or some shit like that (for redundancy).

You can be a contributor, too. If a gamemode looks interesting, try it out. If it’s broken, tell me, and I’ll tag it. Then some Lua wizard can come by and fix it. Then some server owner can host it if they like. Everybody walks the dinosaur. So, let’s get this rock rolling. If you know any gamemodes that I don’t, just comment with a link to the Facepunch thread and I’ll go from there.

Just starting to get down with the BBCode Boogaloo, please excuse the terrible formatting.

[release]Action/Adventure[/release]

Elevator: Source
Facepunch Thread
Download

Team Fortress 2 - WIP
Facepunch Thread

[release]Horror/Survival[/release]

Morbus
Facepunch Thread

Winter Survival - Dead and most likely broken
Facepunch Thread
garrysmod.org

Zombie Survival
Facepunch Thread
SVN
Direct Download

[release]RPG[/release]

Radioactive Sandbox - Dead
Facepunch Thread
SVN
garrysmod.org (content only)

Underdone - Pretty much dead
garrysmod.org (Siam’s edit, many times better than the original)

[release]Fretta - Many thanks to Samm5506[/release]

Assassination
Assholephysics
Bomberminge
Bombtag
Buildtothetop
Cactus
Cactus V2
Claustrophobia
Coinbattle
Combine_harvester
Contractkillers
Crash_n_smash
Cratewars
CTF
Cube 2
Curator
Dodgeball
Firefight
Football
Freezetag
Game Master
Garryware
Garry’s Mod Deathmatch (GMDM)
GTA
GTV
Gun Game
Hide and Seek
Incoming/Propslide
Jumpjet
Knockback
KOTH
Laser Dance
Laser Tag
Lock n Load
Melon Racer
Mini Tank Wars
Mutant
Oddball
One In The Chamber
Pedobear Escape
Pitfall
Plane Crazy
Poltergeist
Prop Dodge
Prop It
Psychokinesis
Rebels vs Combine
Rocketball
Snifer Fretta
Sniper Wars
Snowball Fight
Stalker
Suicidebarrels
Surf
Tactical Assault
Terminal Velocity
Trembling Tiles
Ultimate Chimera Hunt (UCH)
Ultimate Hide and Seek (UHNS)
Ultimate Dodgeball
Zombie Onslaught
SVN

I’ll go through and find all of the Facepunch threads when I get the time. I’m swamped in homework right now.