Games Compatible with Garry's Mod?

I mean like Counter Strike: Source and the Half-Life Games.
Games on steam that you can purchase to play, and then when you go on garrysmod you have new Npcs, Weapons, or ragdolls.
You know what i mean, right?

Counter Strike : Source
Day Of Defeat
Half Life 2 : Episode one
Half Life 2 : Episode two
Half Life 2 : Lost Coast
Half Life : Source
Half Life Deathmatch : Source
Portal
Team Fortress 2
Zeno Clash

Left 4 Dead
Left 4 Dead 2
Ricochet
Any sourcemod

recent mods and I think garry updated the game made this ahppen

I’m pretty sure the answer is on garrysmod.org .
Go and check that out, and if you have steam, you can buy them there.

Holy Guacamole! Already have my answer. Thanks guys. Though I do have Left4Dead 2 and i have no content at all. And i am Wondering if i should get Zeno Clash. Is it good?

[editline]03:49AM[/editline]

Also I have Half Life 2 Ep 1, Half Life Deathmatch and Lost coast and i dont have anything.

I usually go to Garrysmod.org for everything.

Speaking of that, I would like to inform you that some games only let you have the characters as ragdolls, where they don’t move or speak, whereas Half-Life implements NPCs which talk, move and shoot.
TF2 and some others only have ragolls and props. Hope this helps. :buddy:

Sorry if you already knew that, I just thought as you were asking there might have been some other things that would come helpful :unsmith:

It’s all good. I just wanted a few NPCs and Weapons Not made by the Unexperienced teenagers from garrysmod.org

What is wrong with you?

Ricochet is a GoldSrc game and not a source game.

I bought Zeno Clash today, If you’re into weird fantasy worlds you’ll like it, I wasn’t big on it, The fighting is awesome though.

dang, I should have got it yesterday when it was $3.75!

You need to mount them in the extensions menu.

i need help, i need a couple of ragdolls made from art work done by my sister. i’ll make sure that the art work will be as clear as posible. if any one is intrested please e-mail at tripprules@yahoo.com.