garry help me or someone please

garry 'm rust problem in face when I open the rust he closes face asim when I enter the server
closes it already tried everything desistalei the rust 10 times and
nothing guy formatted the pc a lot of times and nothing could help me with this problem

What are your system specs? CPU, RAM, video card

my pc wheel because rust already played the three days I format the pc and gave it

[editline]30th July 2015[/editline]

Unity Player [version: Unity 5.1.2f1_afd2369b692a]

RustClient.exe caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
in module RustClient.exe at 001b:010e3ef2.

Error occurred at 2015-07-29_210216.
C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Rust\RustClient.exe, run by Mardonio.
67% memory in use.
3568 MB physical memory [1165 MB free].
0 MB paging file [0 MB free].
2048 MB user address space [288 MB free].
Write to location 0000000c caused an access violation.

Context:
EDI: 0x00000040 ESI: 0x044bbf90 EAX: 0x00000010
EBX: 0x04700000 ECX: 0x00000028 EDX: 0x00000050
EIP: 0x010e3ef2 EBP: 0x0024f080 SegCs: 0x0000001b
EFlags: 0x00010206 ESP: 0x0024f074 SegSs: 0x00000023

the problem and has more

It looks like your swapfile is entirely disabled. If you only have 4GB of RAM, especially on 32-bit Windows, having a disabled swapfile means things will crash on you all the time.

Your computer has bigger problems than Rust crashing, right now. I have a feeling your computer is too old to run new games, and Rust isn’t even finished yet, so its performance is even worse than normal.

my computer and i7 8gb of ram video card 550gti

This leads me to believe otherwise, but it’s possible; go into Control Panel, and then System, and tell me what Windows 7 says under “System type:” (or the equivalent if your Windows is set to a different language).

Set the rust in Brazilian linguage always more I play this trouble started now when I format the computer

0 MB paging file [0 MB free].

That looks like a problem right there. Try setting it to like 1 gig.

My question is, what does it say here?

mine and 32bit

Okay, so there’s your problem.

You have a 32-bit version of Windows installed. And for some reason you have no swapfile configured at all, which means that once a program wants to use more than 2GB of RAM, it runs out of memory and the system has no other options to give it more memory so it crashes.

Because you have 32-bit Windows, you actually can’t even use 4GB of your 8GB of RAM. 32-bit Windows can only see 4GB of RAM, and it needs at least 1GB, but takes 2GB by default, for itself, leaving you with 2 or at most 3GB of RAM to use.

Rust doesn’t run very well without more than 4GB of RAM available on the system. The reason you’re having problems since you reformatted is because you installed 32-bit Windows, and you probably were using 64-bit Windows before the reinstall. You installed the wrong version of Windows. The only fix for this is to install 64-bit Windows, and then set your page file correctly. By default, it should not even be turned off, so a Windows reinstall should fix it.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH WILL MY PROBLEM RESOLVED TO FACE THIS THANK SERIO

[editline]30th July 2015[/editline]

I format and be put 64bit the problem will be solved?

Yes, if you reinstall a 64-bit version of Windows 7, and you make sure not to turn the page file off (just let Windows handle it), this should fix the crashes you have been having since you reformatted.

ok bro thanks was looking for in youtuber and nothing you solved my problem

Yeah, if you have a machine with lots of RAM and an i7 CPU, you need to be running x64 version of Windows. That right there is most definitely your issues as to why it ran before and doesn’t run now afte the reinstall.