Garry rape my nerves or (WTF SERVER DOWN EVERY DAY!!!)

I’ll post about 5 times already , but the issue was not resolved , I 've tried everything … VelocityCathcer, removeing ​​props which pos.z <-2000, tickrate 33, was cleaning addons, reinstalled the server files , update , etc.

The only thing that I realized that falls after the death of anyone either , ie it is called a dead body … but on other servers this is not! Why only me ? ? what I did wrong ? I have a gallery with screenshots of the console with the same error … and it’s not even a bug , it’s a message that the server can not send the report …

Sorry for my English

http://forum.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1269050

I think you could have worded the title in a more friendly way :confused:

Dude, my server down 4 times today. . . AYGFUST&FEGH(SWEY&HFW&(EYHFW(EF

more 1:

[editline]1st September 2013[/editline]

Wow, he Roboboy answered me , I’m flattered , but I was not in this topic once and for all from there tried … can still see what is missed

I am sincerely surprised by people who pose estimation Dumb my post , but the case can not say anything . . .

I am sincerely surprised by people who pose estimation Dumb my post , but the case can not say anything . . .

Insulting people and throwing around crude statements like “garry rapes my nerves” is childish and won’t get you a solution to your problem. People are rating your dumb for that reason, not because your issue is dumb. Your post was rather disrespectful, therefore people who respond will probably be disrespectful toward you

Elementary my dear Watson, you forgot your manners.

First of all: Stop exaggerate everything. Garry don’t run around and rape others … and what have he ever don to you?

Second: Stop the childish acting … we aren’t payed like a support-team for a phone-company and can choose to help you … or not.

Last: It’s VPhysics fault … not Garrysmod. If you have to moan to anyone … it’ll be the creators of HL2.exe … aka Valve.

It’s not in my manners they are … If you look at my past posts, each with a start I say hello to everyone and always sorry for my english … I just hard to believe that in the case of purely hl.exe as this problem is not at all likely to have some sort of a place my fault …