Garry

You fucking asshole stop making fucking updates you fucking cunt piece of fucking shit motherfuckin asshole takin beans from your ass

(User was banned for this post ("Flaming" - SteveUK))

Well they say “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it”, yes, but would you say this if you kept getting errors that were fixed in the updates?! Oh and if you can fix all these errors without causing a SINGLE problem (and I’m talking since update 1 !) then hats off to you, if not…

Whats so terrible about updates, if you read the patch notes you obviously notice Garry doesnt update for no reason…

I think the term that you two are looking for that this simpleton will relate to is… Shhhh it’s time for beddy byes

I too think GMod should never update.

I preferred it when the only tool available was the rope tool and you couldn’t spawn anything.

your avatar was my first expression.

That would be fun!

Well, atleast you can read. My point was this:
The guy is a douchetard (excuse mah language!) and Garry knows what he is doing! If anyone can fix EVERY single problem that has occured from the start of Gmod till now without breaking a single fucking thing, then hats off to him! If not, DEAL WITH IT!

Updates are good.

NOOO HE IS FIXING BUGS AND ADDING NEW STUFF FOR FREE
HOW DARE YOU!
Seriously.

Oh no Garry is improving GMod ! I belive playing HL 1 is game for u if you dont like updates.

You’re doing it wrong.

http://gallery.gladosdan.com/upload/images/02070411.png

:whoptc: